House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whoever That Bint Copper Yesterday Was - She Should Be Sacked!

There was an off-the-record press briefing on the 8th. The press were told that Moat had changed his threats towards the general public. He was apparently p1ssed off about innaccuracies about him in the media and said he was going to waste a member of the public (probably of the press) for each piece of innaccurate and disparaging info he read.

And then some bint copper goes and calls him a nutter live on telly!!! Unbelievable!!

and right after the gunshot, which i imagine would have left no doubt as to him being dead, you can hear all the police screaming at him for about 10 seconds. what on earth was all that about.

They were quite some distance away, it could have been a blank, he may have just wounded himself to lure them in... It wasn't the movies, despite the way the media portray it as such.

People are taking the piss about a copper with a stun gun. He was probably sh1ttng himself, and at least they were making some effort to capture him alive. He would have been 'taken out' as soon as he was spotted holding a gun in many other countries.

and right after the gunshot, which i imagine would have left no doubt as to him being dead, you can hear all the police screaming at him for about 10 seconds. what on earth was all that about.

Are you taking the piss?

There was an off-the-record press briefing on the 8th. The press were told that Moat had changed his threats towards the general public. He was apparently p1ssed off about innaccuracies about him in the media and said he was going to waste a member of the public (probably of the press) for each piece of innaccurate and disparaging info he read.

And then some bint copper goes and calls him a nutter live on telly!!! Unbelievable!!

High ranking public sector worker tells public how it it is without talking double speak?

Sounds like she's right for the job. Isn't that what we're all after?

High ranking public sector worker tells public how it it is without talking double speak?

Sounds like she's right for the job. Isn't that what we're all after?

No, she's think as fvck. A lunatic who's already shot three people, killing one, says he's going to start killing members of the public if the press piss him off and some stupid bint refers to him as a "nutter" on live TV AFTER the cops have asked the press to not report anything which might wind him up.

Sack the bitch!

Not having a TV I have thankfully not been party to the "Moat Show" but fascinated by this, did the police person really call him a nutter? What rank was she? Friend of mine did some training to the police recently and was pulled up over language much softer than "nutter", constantly being told that the police didn't use any language that could be construed as derogatory.

top be honest 'nutter' is probably fairer to him than 'evil killer' - the first is forgiveable and treatable

Not having a TV I have thankfully not been party to the "Moat Show" but fascinated by this, did the police person really call him a nutter? What rank was she? Friend of mine did some training to the police recently and was pulled up over language much softer than "nutter", constantly being told that the police didn't use any language that could be construed as derogatory.

I am glad I chose not to join the force.

6538, I was being sarcastic.

She read out a card from a local kid which thanked the police for protecting them from the "nutter". So, it wasn't even as though it was an off the top of her head slip. This was 24 hours after they'd given a private briefing to the press asking them to not publish anything about him personally because he'd said that if they pissed him off then he'd kill a member of the public. I mean, how bloody stupid can one person be? That remerk could have got someone killed.

She read out a card from a local kid which thanked the police for protecting them from the "nutter". So, it wasn't even as though it was an off the top of her head slip. This was 24 hours after they'd given a private briefing to the press asking them to not publish anything about him personally because he'd said that if they pissed him off then he'd kill a member of the public. I mean, how bloody stupid can one person be? That remerk could have got someone killed.

was he a nutter, or not?

Guest theboltonfury

was he a nutter, or not?

Surely it's better than the media's psychological profiling of him for the previous week.

Surely the fact that Moat was a nutter might have got someone killed.

You should never get into trouble for telling the truth.