House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pl1

Get Out Now, Hot Sun

Seriously it's baking, although I'm pleased to see not many people online many are. If you are in the South-East get out right now. Hot women abound in tiny denim shorts all looking for you?

Why are you still here :blink:

Guest PenelopePitstop

Seriously it's baking, although I'm pleased to see not many people online many are. If you are in the South-East get out right now. Hot women abound in tiny denim shorts all looking for you?

Why are you still here :blink:

Ah, because they are all looking for hot guys with their shirts off, and lives, not losers on an internet forum! :P

Guest Noodle

Ah, because they are all looking for hot guys with their shirts off, and lives, not losers on an internet forum! :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest theboltonfury

You've made quite a few posts today........

I post on here because if I wasn't, I'd have multiple needles hanging out of my veins, be muggin old ladies and be involved in petit car crime.

It's a lifestyle that necessitates itself.

Guest PenelopePitstop

I post on here because if I wasn't, I'd have multiple needles hanging out of my veins, be muggin old ladies and be involved in petit car crime.

It's a lifestyle that necessitates itself.

Pot, kettle, black. A bit past short demin shorts myself, but my body could sitll carry it off. I just don't feel the need to draw attention to myself. I;lll leave that to the young and beautiful!!! ;)

Guest theboltonfury

Pot, kettle, black. A bit past short demin shorts myself, but my body could sitll carry it off. I just don't feel the need to draw attention to myself. I;lll leave that to the young and beautiful!!! ;)

I'm always on here. I lead the life of a Jeremy Kyle victim. Just with a respectable wage. I really should stop, I know.

I have actually been out twice today. Just got back in fact from guitar shopping. I'm on the verge of making a purchase. Are you excited?

If you want to wear denim shorts, then you wear them. Who cares!! It doesn't bother Noodle one bit.

Guest PenelopePitstop

I'm always on here. I lead the life of a Jeremy Kyle victim. Just with a respectable wage. I really should stop, I know.

I have actually been out twice today. Just got back in fact from guitar shopping. I'm on the verge of making a purchase. Are you excited?

If you want to wear denim shorts, then you wear them. Who cares!! It doesn't bother Noodle one bit.

No, I'm not excited. Takes more than that! Lol. I'm 40, not 20 and think Noodle has enough on his plate right now.

Guest PenelopePitstop

Crime is it? So sue me! :P

Guest theboltonfury

No, I'm not excited. Takes more than that! Lol. I'm 40, not 20 and think Noodle has enough on his plate right now.

40 is the new 20.

Guest Noodle

Speaking of plates, what food should I add to one?

I have ham and I have eggs.

Should I;

a. Add ham?

b. Add eggs?

c. Add both ham and eggs?

Guest PenelopePitstop

Hey BF

Love the "petit car crime". Are you French or just considering nicking small cars?

PMSL!!!! :lol:

Guest PenelopePitstop

40 is the new 20.

Only in the minds of dreamer men. You'll look like their Dad's! :blink:

Guest theboltonfury

Hey BF

Love the "petit car crime". Are you French or just considering nicking small cars?

Very Good !

Calling me French is the worst thing ever. Sono Italiano! Sono un ladro solamente delle macchine piccolissime!

What's wrong with the French? I'd love to be French.

Adore Italians as well. Didn't realise you spoke you it though. How VERY exciting.

I consider both French and Italian to be the easiest on the ear and wish I spoke one or other.

Guest theboltonfury

Adore Italians as well. Didn't realise you spoke you it though. How VERY exciting.

I consider both French and Italian to be the easiest on the ear and wish I spoke one or other.

Born there. Left aged 2. I'm Italian, but in reality, I'm about as Italian as Bella Italia restaurants as I've been here for the subsequent 32 years. Although, yes, I am fluent (spelling not completely so)

The Italians and the French have historically not always had the most buoyant of relationships which was only exasperated by Zidanes' nutjob on Materazzi in the World Cup.

You might not believe this to be correct, but in my experience there's a fair bit of needle between the Swiss and the Italians. Particulalry the Swiss to Italians. Many of my mates believe that if they go for a job and there's something even remotely Swiss in the process, then they can kiss it goodbye.

Guest PenelopePitstop

:rolleyes:

+1. I speak Italian and despite their reputation, Itlaian men are the most respectful of women I have met. They make UK men look like the missing link! Troppo Bello! Baci! I am always mistaken for a french woman, somehow.....

Guest Noodle

+1. I speak Italian and despite their reputation, Itlaian men are the most respectful of women I have met. They make UK men look like the missing link! Troppo Bello! Baci! I am always mistaken for a french woman, somehow.....

. . . until you've been to Pattaya you won't understand the term.

Incredible potato specimens.

Guest theboltonfury

Parli Italiano? Sei Italiana oppure l'hai studiato all'universita'?

E' una grande festa per gli Italiani stasera. Saluti!

PP, I am very envious of your ability to speak Italian (and for being mistaken for a French woman). I have often been mistaken for a German and don't know if that's good or not!

I am dating* a Sicilian and after 5 years still only know the swear words but when he's talking to his friends I go all squidgy.

*I have in fact recently dumped him because of excess farting. In any language that's horrific to my ears.

Guest PenelopePitstop

PP, I am very envious of your ability to speak Italian (and for being mistaken for a French woman). I have often been mistaken for a German and don't know if that's good or not!

I am dating* a Sicilian and after 5 years still only know the swear words but when he's talking to his friends I go all squidgy.

*I have in fact recently dumped him because of excess farting. In any language that's horrific to my ears.

Guest PenelopePitstop

I have many Itlaian friends, so easy to pick up. Besides, with so many nutters going around shooting people in the face, girls in short shorts are the least of my wories, not to mention their families. Oh, sorry, off topic! Yeah, girls in short shorts, the most important thing in the world!! :rolleyes:

Speaking of plates, what food should I add to one?

I have ham and I have eggs.

Should I;

a. Add ham?

b. Add eggs?

c. Add both ham and eggs?

a + b = c.

I hate eggs.