House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reck B

Made I Lol So Hard,

Guest theboltonfury

Reck, I often enjoy your sense of humour, but why exactly did that make you laugh so much?

Guest theboltonfury

:lol::lol: loved it..... "Next time I get you in the Ring"

Just me then....

Reck, I often enjoy your sense of humour, but why exactly did that make you laugh so much?

Well, it's a before and after, isn't it? He was pwned and still comes back to bad mouth the opposition. And I was expecting him to flip out and rip of the interviewer's syrup. So yeah, I'm with Reck although I didn't LOL, or poop.

Well, it's a before and after, isn't it? He was pwned and still comes back to bad mouth the opposition. And I was expecting him to flip out and rip of the interviewer's syrup. So yeah, I'm with Reck although I didn't LOL, or poop.

Could I politely request the terms 'poop' and 'pooped' be reserved for use by 12 year old girls?

Am I going to collapse under the weight of poop now?

Guest theboltonfury

I guess so. I can see that.

I used to be in to the WWF big time in my teens, so maybe I'm immune to wrestler trash talking.

Could I politely request the terms 'poop' and 'pooped' be reserved for use by 12 year old girls?

Am I going to collapse under the weight of poop now?

That depends on how many of us are 12 year old girls.

:blink:

The whole circus is usually quite funny, this wasn't even amusing though. Humour is clearly a very personal thing.

:blink:

The whole circus is usually quite funny, this wasn't even amusing though. Humour is clearly a very personal thing.

Yeah, it was sad in a way. He was so clueless and had no self belief.

Pathos can make you laugh, eh?

hmmm, good question. I think it was the retro element, the rediculousness of wrestling, the **** sure 'Jumpin Jeff' in the 1st clip and subsequent climb down in clip 2, the beard and probably because I'm a bit weird.

Oh and because i need a poo.

I never understood wrestling WWWE style and the pantomine that goes with it... Even at a young age I was shocked and ashamed of people that took this shite seriously..

I found this funny because the chap trying the threats was so not scary :D ... Did not have a clue what to say next and then the next clip shows him very camply saying he was done in the middle of the ring :lol: ... Now i`m being childish !!

I never understood wrestling WWWE style and the pantomine that goes with it... Even at a young age I was shocked and ashamed of people that took this shite seriously..

I found this funny because the chap trying the threats was so not scary :D ... Did not have a clue what to say next and then the next clip shows him very camply saying he was done in the middle of the ring :lol: ... Now i`m being childish !!

See!!! I knew someone would be ashamed!

;)

Obviously I'm just pulling your leg!

You mean it wasn't a spoof but was for real??

not a spoof - here he is taking on the fearsome "tony the spider"