House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daniel stallion

Question Time

Does anybody have Douglas Alexander's mobile phone details?

If so can you text him and ask him to shit his name on the desk. I have a nice £50 bet that it would receive an overwhelming round of applause.

Thanks!

Oh and Ed Byrne ..... what a ****

Oh perlease ... Scottish Question Time. They are even worse than our Westminster chancers!

Switch to BBC News now and watch it live.

Shit, I missed it, they are droning on about a moat that is a danger to the public now or something, those MP's should ensure they get them cleaned.

If any of the photoshop experts on here had an ounce of self respect they would mock up a snap shot of the incident without delay.

I guess they just don't have the skillllzzzz

Guest X-QUORK

I could only stand five minutes of those baying heathens...not to mention the audience.

Is Ed Byrne even a British Citizen ?

No idea. I bet Google knows, but we aren't talking at the moment.

I can just about stomach so called celebrities who appear on QT and similar programs who try to appear engaged, knowledgeable and to have transcended VI-party-politics, even when they are really just dipping their toes in to 'real life' before they jump in the all expenses trip back to their 5 star hotel.

However, frequently you get situations like last night. Ed Byrne completely misrepresenting both the current situation and economic / political theories associated with it. He reinforced the myth that the deficit and debt was mostly associated with the recent 'banking crisis' then blindly threw around Keynesian economic theory hoping it would stick to something. The danger in all of this is that, for some reason, the general public attach greater plausibility to 'celebrities' - he clearly was very badly misinformed and had no depth of understanding of the situation.

Bankers probably should take most of the blame for our financial woes (since banks began) but not for anything like the reasons he thinks they should.

I just do not understand why the coalition can't very simply and clearly explain that the 'banking crisis' and 'debt' are two different issues, one impacting but not causing the other.

No idea. I bet Google knows, but we aren't talking at the moment.

I can just about stomach so called celebrities who appear on QT and similar programs who try to appear engaged, knowledgeable and to have transcended VI-party-politics, even when they are really just dipping their toes in to 'real life' before they jump in the all expenses trip back to their 5 star hotel.

However, frequently you get situations like last night. Ed Byrne completely misrepresenting both the current situation and economic / political theories associated with it. He reinforced the myth that the deficit and debt was mostly associated with the recent 'banking crisis' then blindly threw around Keynesian economic theory hoping it would stick to something. The danger in all of this is that, for some reason, the general public attach greater plausibility to 'celebrities' - he clearly was very badly misinformed and had no depth of understanding of the situation.

Bankers probably should take most of the blame for our financial woes (since banks began) but not for anything like the reasons he thinks they should.

I just do not understand why the coalition can't very simply and clearly explain that the 'banking crisis' and 'debt' are two different issues, one impacting but not causing the other.

He's Irish ! I have nothing against them but they are not British and so what qualifies him to comment ? Maybe that's why he was so ill informed. Next weeks 'Celeb' guest ?? Boris Becker ,perhaps.

Shit, I missed it, they are droning on about a moat that is a danger to the public now or something, those MP's should ensure they get them cleaned.

If any of the photoshop experts on here had an ounce of self respect they would mock up a snap shot of the incident without delay.

I guess they just don't have the skillllzzzz

Ah what the hell. i don't profess to being any kind of photoshop genius, but this too is a picture i'd like to see.

gimme a few minutes..

That actually made me laugh out loud. That rarely happens.

Absolutely perrrrrfect!

I love the fact that she looks like she's really having fun !

Never in a million years did I think anyone would rise to the challenge. That's fecking superb Reck B.

That actually made me laugh out loud. That rarely happens.

Absolutely perrrrrfect!

Back on the naughty step for OT. Hilariously funny image though. Anyone emailed the BBC Newsdesk yet? :lol: