House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Executive Sadman

Wayne Rooney

Well, so say the papers. Actually some fugly argerian has overtaken him now.

Go RATE!

http://www.beautifulpeople.com/microsites/bpworldcup/results.aspx

ugliest teams - North Korea, Ivory Coast, Nigeria & Honduras - I would have said Algeria, although sticky out ears never come across well in frontal profiles.

Most beautiful team - Spain and Holland - ill certainly agree with Spain there.

PS Im NOT gay or anything.

Surprised Wayne is judged to be uglier than Tevez. At least him looks almost human. Not some Neanderthal missing link.

Also looking at all those healthy young men and how actually not good looking most of them are makes you feel better about yourself.

Go RATE!

http://www.beautifulpeople.com/microsites/bpworldcup/results.aspx

ugliest teams - North Korea, Ivory Coast, Nigeria & Honduras - I would have said Algeria, although sticky out ears never come across well in frontal profiles.

Surprised Wayne is judged to be uglier than Tevez. At least him looks almost human. Not some Neanderthal missing link.

Also looking at all those healthy young men and how actually not good looking most of them are makes you feel better about yourself.

How does anyone get rated as more ugly than Ribery, who appears to have married his own ugly sister, hence his penchant for the Zahia girl....

630871cc2fb45712c8d5a10c4c1f2de3-getty-fbl-ger-cup-final-dortmund-bayern-party.jpg

post-14186-12786090468639_thumb.jpg

Go RATE!

http://www.beautiful...up/results.aspx

Oh methinks you protesteth too much! :lol:

Guest theboltonfury

I imagine Rooney would have quite liked to have been in the same team as Beardsley.

Guest anorthosite

When Crouch asked what he would be if he wasn't a footballer, he replied "a virgin". He may make a game of football look like an episode of Its a Knockout, but I like his sense of humour!

Not all footballers are unattractive though. Have I ever mentioned the Brazilian women's football team?

PlayboyBrazilWorldCup_WP.jpg

Actually the Algerian looks quite typically Arab

What are they going to do next, ugly Jews coz they have big noses?

Dara O'Briain said Rooney looks like someone from the Offaly hurling team or something. And he does look like a certain type of Irishman - is he ugly because he's Irish? Are the Irish ugly? According to who?

Nasty aftertaste of facism...

The whole looks thing is governed by (in my opinion rather ggastly) germanic N European tastes - tastes that are spread through the media - I remember living in Italy for a time - in Italy people with blonde hair were seen as dodgy and ugly - until Yank/Brit/German tastes were imposed south by the media - nowadays Italian women die their hair blonde in increasing numbers.

The whole beautiful v Ugly thing is informed by racial/cultural stuff and little else. It's time people realised that it's often akin to fascism,

An entire website devoted to narcissism!

How original?

How does anyone get rated as more ugly than Ribery

by looking like this probably

tevez.jpg

No footballer is ugly to women once they see his wallet.

Think that may say more about the women (or quite possibly children :ph34r:;) ) you hang out with than women in general.

I'd vote for Ribery, and in has case the face is a mirror to the soul.

He was the one who split the French camp into two factions by picking on a younger player because he wouldn't join Ribery and his oppos on his regular trips to brothels. The team divided into those who supported the younger player (Henry was amongst those) and those who picked on him.

And we think our lot with their WAG culture are bad.

Actually the Algerian looks quite typically Arab

What are they going to do next, ugly Jews coz they have big noses?

Dara O'Briain said Rooney looks like someone from the Offaly hurling team or something. And he does look like a certain type of Irishman - is he ugly because he's Irish? Are the Irish ugly? According to who?

Nasty aftertaste of facism...

The whole looks thing is governed by (in my opinion rather ggastly) germanic N European tastes - tastes that are spread through the media - I remember living in Italy for a time - in Italy people with blonde hair were seen as dodgy and ugly - until Yank/Brit/German tastes were imposed south by the media - nowadays Italian women die their hair blonde in increasing numbers.

The whole beautiful v Ugly thing is informed by racial/cultural stuff and little else. It's time people realised that it's often akin to fascism,

What?

It's about facial and physical symmetry, race has nothing to do with it.

There are beautiful and ugly people all over the world from all cultures and races.

I agree it has too much importance, but it's definitely not a race issue.

Hang on, I forgot, you're Welsh - maybe it is! :P

Haha - well us Brits aren't exactly renowned for being the handsomest of races are we!

Not sure any race can be defined as better looking than any other; it's so subjective as to be pretty pointless trying to measure attractiveness; that said every time I've been to Scandi countries I've been shocked at just how conventionally good looking and clean cut the majority of people seem to be.

Not sure any race can be defined as better looking than any other; it's so subjective as to be pretty pointless trying to measure attractiveness; that said every time I've been to Scandi countries I've been shocked at just how conventionally good looking and clean cut the majority of people seem to be.

You should move there! I think I ought to move to India/Pakistan since I find 9/10 of their girls attractive.