House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pick It Down

Need Some Cheap Chairs By Tomorrow

Where's the best place to find any? It's for a bit of a party so don't want to pay too much as they'll only get trashed/thrown off the balcony, etc. The more lightweight the better as I'll need to lug them home. I don't want people sat on the floor. Cheapest I've seen are "school chairs" which are £8 but they're nasty and a bit above my price range.

Where's the best place to find any? It's for a bit of a party so don't want to pay too much as they'll only get trashed/thrown off the balcony, etc. The more lightweight the better as I'll need to lug them home. I don't want people sat on the floor. Cheapest I've seen are "school chairs" which are £8 but they're nasty and a bit above my price range.

Gumtree?

You having a housewrecking party ?

shop in town is selling old chairs (wooden ones with cloth seat) at at one quid a chair (if your near wu)

Outside Elts? I was just thinking of those very chairs.

Are you going to arrange them on the Titanic? :huh:

You having a housewrecking party ?

course, all renter scum do that the day before departure.

Those Papal parties are such a whizz.....