House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mspL4

Property Bee Not Working?

Just done my usual RightMove searches, and there's no property bee info :-(

Firefox Browser v3.6.6. I've also just downloaded and reinstalled Property Bee v2.0.7.0 but nothing happenin'

I installed AutoShutDown v3.6.2D yesterday, could this of caused the problem? I'm sure I'm running the same environment at home without any problems...

Anybody else got problems?

mspL4

Firefox Browser v3.6.6. I've also just downloaded and reinstalled Property Bee v2.0.7.0 but nothing happenin'

I installed AutoShutDown v3.6.2D yesterday, could this of caused the problem? I'm sure I'm running the same environment at home without any problems...

mspL4

mspL4

Looks good to me. Might just have been some temporary issue.

Seems to be working OK at my end... Have you checked the "Work in A Bee" selection in the toolbar under Options?

Thanks for the tips, my "Work in a Bee" option is greyed out thus unselectable. I've just reinstalled it again but it's the same as before, the option is at the top of the menu, but is greyed out...

I've even disabled my AutoShutdown AddOn just in case but it doesn't appear to of done anything...

Any thoughts welcomed.

mspL4

Think I sorted it! Still got my "Work in a Bee" option greyed out but under the "Style" menu, "Don't show the history table" was selected, I changed this to "Full History" and now it appears to display the History...remarkably!

Thank You All for your Help

mspL4