House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woot

Kay Burley - Why Do Sky Keep Her On?

Irritating, unprofessional, tabloid, sensationalist bint is reporting on the gunman in Cumbria. I've now switched to BBC because she is so desperately irritating. I just want a journalist to act as a conduit of information - she is so desperate to be the focus of attention that her reporting style gets in the way of the news. Ghastly woman. Should be dropped in favour of somebody who does the job, rather than using it as a vehicle for their ego.

I've been very dismissive of Sky News ever since its inception but I find I watch it more frequently these days to get away from what I regard as the BBC's agenda on some subjects. That said, I just can't stand Kay Burley and instantly switch back when she's on the screen. Shouting, bullying and interrupting are no substitute for professional journalism. I find Anna Botting just as irritating. This was a great day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw

She is a one woman disaster area. I love watching her, its like watching Oliver Reed when he did interviews p1ssed. You know the buffonery is bubbling away trying to break the surface. If you look into her eyes you can see the numbskulls in her head arguing over which lever to pull.

...but Oliver Reed didn't ooze malice in the way that Burley does - he was genuinely entertaining and had a generosity of spirit that appears alien to her.

Agree on the lever pulling though - all completely calculated self-interest. Cold.

Guest anorthosite

I've been very dismissive of Sky News ever since its inception but I find I watch it more frequently these days to get away from what I regard as the BBC's agenda on some subjects. That said, I just can't stand Kay Burley and instantly switch back when she's on the screen. Shouting, bullying and interrupting are no substitute for professional journalism. I find Anna Botting just as irritating. This was a great day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw

Galloway's an arrogant twit, but he's right on this one!

Irritating, unprofessional, tabloid, sensationalist bint is reporting on the gunman in Cumbria. I've now switched to BBC because she is so desperately irritating. I just want a journalist to act as a conduit of information - she is so desperate to be the focus of attention that her reporting style gets in the way of the news. Ghastly woman. Should be dropped in favour of somebody who does the job, rather than using it as a vehicle for their ego.

It is because they hate us.

She made Peter Andre cry and, well, he loves those kids don'tyaknow!

She is fairly insipid. Perhaps she's noshing someone at the top.

Guest anorthosite

ANY CHANCE YOU COULD DO KAY BURLEY? ROTHBURY ASKS ARMED POLICE

RESIDENTS in Rothbury have asked armed police if one of them has a minute to take down Sky's Kay Burley.

The sleepy Northumberland village has been under siege since the anchorwoman arrived yesterday morning, armed with a world-weary camera crew and a head full of her usual stupid ********.

Martin Bishop, a retired engineer, said: "She stopped me in the street and asked me how terrified I was on a scale from one to 14 and a half.

"When I said I wasn't particularly bothered because the place was swarming with police and the suspect seems to be a particularly special kind of moron whose name appears to have been randomly thrown together, she immediately accused me of hiding him in my shed.

"And of course by this time I am just looking at her blankly and wishing to God that a little red dot would appear in the middle of her forehead."

Local parish councillor, Nathan Muir, added: "She kept asking me how many times I had been to the toilet and I kept trying to catch the eye of a policeman with a large handgun and then motioning towards her with my head."

And Emma Bradford, a housewife and mother of three, said: "Kay Burley asked me how responsible I felt - on a scale from six to 32 - for allowing this man to park his car in my community.

"When I repeatedly refused to apologise she then threatened to report me to social services and said I was obviously on heroin.

"And yet for some reason all these police insist on chasing a heavily armed killer."

Meanwhile, earlier today, as the police continue to scour the surrounding countryside, one of the villagers sneaked up to Burley and attached a hand written note to her back which read 'I am Raoul Moat in a bad wig'.

I can't believe anyone said that on TV and still has their job.

(For those who haven't watched the vid, she basically says to a woman - "do you think your husband would have raped and strangled those 6 other women if you had been better in bed?"

ANY CHANCE YOU COULD DO KAY BURLEY? ROTHBURY ASKS ARMED POLICE

RESIDENTS in Rothbury have asked armed police if one of them has a minute to take down Sky's Kay Burley.

The sleepy Northumberland village has been under siege since the anchorwoman arrived yesterday morning, armed with a world-weary camera crew and a head full of her usual stupid ********.

Martin Bishop, a retired engineer, said: "She stopped me in the street and asked me how terrified I was on a scale from one to 14 and a half.

"When I said I wasn't particularly bothered because the place was swarming with police and the suspect seems to be a particularly special kind of moron whose name appears to have been randomly thrown together, she immediately accused me of hiding him in my shed.

"And of course by this time I am just looking at her blankly and wishing to God that a little red dot would appear in the middle of her forehead."

Local parish councillor, Nathan Muir, added: "She kept asking me how many times I had been to the toilet and I kept trying to catch the eye of a policeman with a large handgun and then motioning towards her with my head."

And Emma Bradford, a housewife and mother of three, said: "Kay Burley asked me how responsible I felt - on a scale from six to 32 - for allowing this man to park his car in my community.

"When I repeatedly refused to apologise she then threatened to report me to social services and said I was obviously on heroin.

"And yet for some reason all these police insist on chasing a heavily armed killer."

Meanwhile, earlier today, as the police continue to scour the surrounding countryside, one of the villagers sneaked up to Burley and attached a hand written note to her back which read 'I am Raoul Moat in a bad wig'.

:lol:

Definition of Burly:

Heavy, strong, and muscular; husky. See Synonyms at muscular. [Middle English burlich, from Old English *borlic, excellent; see bher-1 in Indo-European ...

www.thefreedictionary.com/burly - Cached - Similar......

She is Moat ;)

Is this not the same Galloway who had several cosy dinners with Sadam while his henchmen were out raping and torturing?

can you get more propaganda terms into that question please kay?

Awww come on, Kay's just misunderstood,

So there you have it girls.

You have been warned by Kay, one of your own.

Get funky or else .....

That is an awful question. Disciplinary and official warning surely.

That is an awful question. Disciplinary and official warning surely.

:lol: I can't believe she asked that. But all the Sky presenters are bit deranged. Has Adam Bolton calmed down now since his online row with Alistair Campbell?

That goes for a lot of TV personalities - in particular the Top Gear team. I wan't to see a programme about cars and motoring, not the competing egos of men who seem to think they're rock stars who play cars instead of guitars.

Irritating, unprofessional, tabloid, sensationalist bint is reporting on the gunman in Cumbria.

Thats why they keep her on.

Personally i like her, but then i like FOX NEWS too.

BBC news just depresses me with its ultra conservative staidness. Good for sending you to sleep though.

Is this not the same Galloway who had several cosy dinners with Sadam while his henchmen were out raping and torturing?

What's he right over btw? :unsure:

Galloway exposes the evident bias in the Sky News presenter's reporting. For Galloway to have an agenda is one thing. For a new presenter to have an agenda is entirely another. One is a professional politician and the other is an unprofessional journalist.

Personally I believe Galloway is factually correct in everything he says, although I would disagree with his opinion that Israel received a 'bloody good hiding' in Lebanon. As for Anna Botting, she shows an alarming lack of knowledge about the historical context of the conflict in the Middle East - not particularly impressive for a journalist based in Jerusalem. She rightly gets ripped to shreds. Here's another rude, arrogant and ill-informed news presenter being torn a new one:

Guest anorthosite

What's he right over btw? :unsure:

What he says in the video.

:lol:

Definition of Burly:

Heavy, strong, and muscular; husky. See Synonyms at muscular. [Middle English burlich, from Old English *borlic, excellent; see bher-1 in Indo-European ...

www.thefreedictionary.com/burly - Cached - Similar......

She is Moat ;)

Lest we forget...

mail-burley.jpg

Thats why they keep her on.

Personally i like her, but then i like FOX NEWS too.

BBC news just depresses me with its ultra conservative staidness. Good for sending you to sleep though.

Really? That's so interesting - as I read it I realised I've never actually heard anyone say that before, or indeed anything positive at all about her. What is it that you like?

Only good thing about the disgrace that is Reporting Jockland.

Catriona Shearer. Fox.

PDVD_047.JPG

catriona%20shearer.jpg