House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

indirectapproach

Spain, It's Got To Be Spain

ng of Paella.

Gazpacho, Calamari Boccadillos, Flamenco, Pedro Almodóvar, Rioja and Lepanto Brandy.

Barcelon, Madrid, Seville, Cordoba, Granada, San Sebastian, Burgos, Salvador Dali.

What have the Jermans got by comparison?

Sossidge?

A Spain win gives us a Holland Spain final and we can hope both sides win, neither suffers and both cover themselves in glory.

ng of Paella.

Gazpacho, Calamari Boccadillos, Flamenco, Pedro Almodóvar, Rioja and Lepanto Brandy.

Barcelon, Madrid, Seville, Cordoba, Granada, San Sebastian, Burgos, Salvador Dali.

What have the Jermans got by comparison?

Sossidge?

A Spain win gives us a Holland Spain final and we can hope both sides win, neither suffers and both cover themselves in glory.

Did you miss the Germany appreciation thread?

Just 'coz it's that bad, I don't think it alright to put the boot in like that.

Poor Jermans.

Why do you keep misspelling 'Germans'. Is it supposed to be funny or something? :huh:

Why do you keep misspelling 'Germans'. Is it supposed to be funny or something? :huh:

Obviously as (allegedly) humourless as the entire nation he affects to dislike.

Yes, you are right, my "dislike" of the Jermans is an "affect".

How could anyone dislike them all as much as I pretend to.

I just dislike the things about them that should be disliked (some of their sossidge really is ghastly) and this misplaced Jerman vership, which seems a little too thick on the ground round here.

For example this is mainly supposed to be a go Spain thread.

The Jermans only got a toss away mention as a gesture at some kind of balance.

And zen all ze Jerman lover come bouncing out of the voodwerk vith zer,

http://www.youtube.com/user/SchnuffelTV?blend=2&ob=1#p/u/5/DXYfAJOS3PY

Sheesh ...

"Why do you keep misspelling 'Germans'."

How about, there is a little more to the use and enjoyment of language than a slavish goose-stepping to the drum beat of received spelling?

Well I think it just looks silly. Deliberately misspelling words for "comic" effect has got to be an even lower form of wit than sarcasm. If you want to be funny, why don't you write something humorous?

My wife was German, and my brother's ex is Spanish. Tonight I'll be watching the match with him and we'll both be supporting our respective adopted cultures over popcorn and copious quantities of both Bier and cerveza. Can't wait!

"Tonight I'll be watching the match with him ..."

Ok but the Spanish one is much better than the Jerman one because Spain is good fun if Jermany is well organised and good fun is better and more important than being organised, a word that reflects that excessive Jerman preoccupation with the examination and analysis of the nether regions.

An area the Spanish prefer to enjoy rather than organise because the Spanish are a bit less square than the Jermans.

Not that I'm calling you or anyone else sqvare.

Germany play the better football - at the moment anyway. So most real neutrals, I imagine, would prefer them in the final instead of Spain.

I hope the krauts win the whole thing.

Especially as people moaning about the Premier League being behind England's failure will really have to eat their own horse sh1t. Then again, they will if Spain win too.

Bundesliga/La Liga -- Big Wages? Check.

Lots of foreign players? Check.

Best domestic players playing in domestic league? Check.

Funny how all of the above are used as reasons for England playing badly.

"Its the pitches the youngsters play on. 15-a-side, on a pitch the size of the moon. My 3 year old lad had his leg snapped for daring not to row Z it" - etc.

But on a final note, Germany have been the best footballing side in the tournament, I really hope that they go all the way to the final and win.

Guest PenelopePitstop

What'd I say - go Spain! Viva Espania!!!! :P