HOLA441
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

In Real Life you keep arguing with people about why they're wrong about anything.

You start thinking everyone is a VI or sheeple if they just dont care/dont share your views on things economic.

You (say you) understand charts that look like inexplicable nonsense to any normal person.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

When you actually get really pissed off with some of the most pathetic argumentative idiots you have never and never will meet.....

and it still bothers you for a period of time afterwards....

:)

HOLA4410

When you actually get really pissed off with some of the most pathetic argumentative idiots you have never and never will meet.....

and it still bothers you for a period of time afterwards....

:)

When you see economic arguments on other forums and it's like children arguing over 1+1

(I post on a rugby league forum and ffs some of the Labour retards on there are something else - every single line Ed Balls comes out with one of them will be saying the very next day. I love rugby league but the fans are thick as ******, most on the Labour payroll of course but even some of the intelligent ones come out with the same shit).

HOLA4411

When you see economic arguments on other forums and it's like children arguing over 1+1

(I post on a rugby league forum and ffs some of the Labour retards on there are something else - every single line Ed Balls comes out with one of them will be saying the very next day. I love rugby league but the fans are thick as ******, most on the Labour payroll of course but even some of the intelligent ones come out with the same shit).

Same on Facebook really. Already reciting the stock phrases about "tory cuts" even though they were planned by the previous government and going on about Thatcher even though many were not around when she was PM.

HOLA4412
Guest Skinty

You sit down behind your computer to do some more work. Your hands hover the keyboard for a few seconds before you realise that you just cannot be bothered yet. You then grab the mouse and click on the web browser icon wondering how to distract yourself for a few minutes before getting down to work. You can't think of anything and so go to HPC.

A little bit of you dies inside.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I keep it in check by never logging in at work. Fine unless I'm working at home - d'oh. Luckily don't do that very often.

I do likewise... but then I do get very pi55ed off when I get home and find out all I've missed during the day, for example I came very late to the avatars party. :rolleyes:<_<

HOLA4416

When you notice something amusing/irritating/annoying whilst walking down the street and instead of telling someone real about it, you know, a real 3d person, you decide to post it on HPC instead.

For example. I noticed whenever I see someone with a really bad limp or crippled legs, my legs automatically copy the afflicted person in a kind of sympathy limp.

I won't share this with real people. just you lot.

HOLA4417

When you respond to somebody's comment on facebook with an explanation of the laffer curve :huh:

When you rearrange the company's network so you can get around the internet usage monitoring software and onto HPC :blink:

When HPC is the first thing you log onto in the morning and the last thing at night :o

When you miss Parry/Noodle if you don't see a post for a couple of days :(

When skinty, bossybabe, mitchbux are the only women on the internet worthy of your attention (have I gone too far with that one?) :D

I'm an addict and suffer as badly as any skag rat if I don't get my fix of HPC.

HOLA4418

You go to off topic before the main forum

That's a very astute observation.

Maybe it shows a poster getting too personally involved with the people here, rather than the issues that brought us here in the first place.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Guest X-QUORK

For example. I noticed whenever I see someone with a really bad limp or crippled legs, my legs automatically copy the afflicted person in a kind of sympathy limp.

This kind of thing is why I love HPC, you just don't learn about people this way anywhere else.

BTW Reck B, have a chat with Abfab about that one...sounds a bit mentalist.

HOLA4421
Guest X-QUORK

You know you've been a HPCer for too long if you cower in fear when someone suggests going hill walking.

(Credits to General Melchett for that one)

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived