House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dogcat4

Opinions On Diss, Norfolk

Mmmm, thought I'd hit the jackpot this morning, 80 new properties added in last 24 hrs.

Turns out one agent has just relisted the entire inventory, trying to look fresh, removing the Property Bee history, just for my benefit?!?

I'm taking it as a bearish signal, if they're worried about looking stale.

That's just downright cheeky of them.... that or they have too much time on their hands!

The thing with relisting, IMO, is that there's no point in it unless the EAs take new photos etc too - that way it shows the sellers that they're doing their best to attract new interest, and some potential buyers might be swayed by the new photos.

I know that if I see something relisted (but with what looks to be the same photos and details) then I just assume a sale has fallen through.

Just mucking about on rightmove. Something like this would appeal to me if I was looking in the area.

http://www.rightmove...l?premiumA=true

loads of space and something a bit different. Not sure what council tax band it is though, could be high.

That's right on the main road that slices through Long Stratton. Although the good folk have been campaigning for a bypass around the village, it won't be built any time soon.

Very nice house though - and well under the 3% stamp duty threshold.:)