HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Anyone else feeling a little...

Well, let me put it this way...

No...

Well.yes...

A bit... you know what I mean?

Are you feeling a little queer?

If so, is he enjoying it as much as you? ;)

HOLA4417

Intensely bright, endlessly burning, unimaginable, awesome power; but alone, lost in the vacuum, dimmed beyond perception by the infinite, dwarfed, forgotten, beyond observation?

Man, that's spooky.

That's exactly how I've been feeling lately, apart from the bit about being like a distant star, intensely bright, endlessly burning, unimaginable, awesome power, but alone, lost in the vacuum, dimmed beyond perception by the infinite, dwarfed, forgotten, beyond observation.

It's like you read my mind.

HOLA4418
Guest X-QUORK

.That's exactly how I've been feeling lately, apart from the bit about being like a distant star, intensely bright, endlessly burning, unimaginable, awesome power, but alone, lost in the vacuum, dimmed beyond perception by the infinite, dwarfed, forgotten, beyond observation.

2zexxs0.jpg

HOLA4419

I feel nothing today, apart from a pressure in my noggin from a head cold. Everything feels distant and squishy and muffled. Salvador Dali never used to clean his glasses and occasionally his longtime friend and "companion" Amanda Lear did it for him. Causing cries of outrage from Dali that he liked the world better through filthy lenses, claiming it looked like an impressionist painting. That's a state I aspire to. I also got banned (again) from here.

HOLA4420

I feel nothing today, apart from a pressure in my noggin from a head cold. Everything feels distant and squishy and muffled. Salvador Dali never used to clean his glasses and occasionally his longtime friend and "companion" Amanda Lear did it for him. Causing cries of outrage from Dali that he liked the world better through filthy lenses, claiming it looked like an impressionist painting. That's a state I aspire to. I also got banned (again) from here.

Banned for what?

Do they explain?

HOLA4421

Banned for what?

Do they explain?

No such luck. I posted a reply about the nutter in Northumbria, admittedly in bad taste but not actually, I thought, outright offensive. That was it. Kaput, for me zee war was over. I assume my dazzling intellect and wit was too much for some poor soul. This makes my fifth avatar on here in three years.

Ho hum. By picking a user name so similar and 'fessing up to having previous probably means its just a matter of time till this one is kicked as well. Its the HPC equivalent of SMERSH taking you for a "walk in the woods". A cigarette, a shared joke and then a shot to the back of the neck.

HOLA4422
Guest X-QUORK

By picking a user name so similar and 'fessing up to having previous probably means its just a matter of time till this one is kicked as well.

You've done the best thing, treating mods like idiots is the way to your salvation.

HOLA4423

You've done the best thing, treating mods like idiots is the way to your salvation.

You always have the best advice, and you're right. The funny thing is once, about six months back, I was getting so obsessed with this place I actually tried to get banned. Asked a moderator and everything to delete my account and they agreed I think and... nothing happened. But then I saw the error of my ways. I realised if I stopped posting here I'd have no human contact at all and the doctors recommended I should continue, for "theraputic" reasons. Its this or letters in green crayon to Radio 4 and those swine never read any of mine out on air.

B)

HOLA4424

This makes my fifth avatar on here in three years.

Its the HPC equivalent of SMERSH taking you for a "walk in the woods". A cigarette, a shared joke and then a shot to the back of the neck.

That is.... somewhat impressive.

I understand that being invited to go hill walking is the favoured thing for HPC deviants.

HOLA4425

That is.... somewhat impressive.

I understand that being invited to go hill walking is the favoured thing for HPC deviants.

That last one was my best effort so far. 1500 posts before I was 'invited to go hillwalking.' Perhaps I'll start a league table of my various fruity virtual identities.

Archived