House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Swansea Bay To Be 5Th Worst Area For Jobs In Uk

A study by the Work Foundation out this week says that Swansea Bay is and will continue to be the 5th worst area for job creation in the UK in the coming years.

Study by the Hairy Fissure Federation also recently announced that the Swansea Bay area, historically accepted to be one of the worst regions in western Europe for well-balanced, educated, unencumbered, self-supporting nooky, is destined to fall further behind as Romanian and Bulgarian "students" make their way back across the channel to reap the rewards from richer pastures.

But you will soon be able to plunder the increasing number of fresh divorcees prowling the Mumbles bistros looking for young playthings to replace their off-loaded, no longer useful, mates .In the midst of your nocturnal ectasy do try and spare a thought for the hords of bewildered, cast-offs littering the streets of Abertawe.

Study by the Hairy Fissure Federation also recently announced that the Swansea Bay area, historically accepted to be one of the worst regions in western Europe for well-balanced, educated, unencumbered, self-supporting nooky, is destined to fall further behind as Romanian and Bulgarian "students" make their way back across the channel to reap the rewards from richer pastures.

But you will soon be able to plunder the increasing number of fresh divorcees prowling the Mumbles bistros looking for young playthings to replace their off-loaded, no longer useful, mates .In the midst of your nocturnal ectasy do try and spare a thought for the hords of bewildered, cast-offs littering the streets of Abertawe.

Believe me, they exist in their thousands on sites like dating direct and plentyoffish... a rare mixture of arrogance and stupidity combined with a cunning to attract cash.

Started on a few dating sites again - year break - a few weeks ago and it is truly fightening what women are out there in they late 30s and over. I started off naively thinking that most were let go by some sod but, gee, there are, IMPO, so many nutjobs in S'sea.

Egoes writing cheques that their looks and personality can't cash.

Believe me, they exist in their thousands on sites like dating direct and plentyoffish... a rare mixture of arrogance and stupidity combined with a cunning to attract cash.

Started on a few dating sites again - year break - a few weeks ago and it is truly fightening what women are out there in they late 30s and over. I started off naively thinking that most were let go by some sod but, gee, there are, IMPO, so many nutjobs in S'sea.

Egoes writing cheques that their looks and personality can't cash.

Well, I seem to be reading recently , how more and more wives regard hubbie as useless detritus, the moment he's made redundant.So as the shock waves hit that large knocking shop in Morriston and other similar institutions , I foresee increasing numbers of prowlers in the wine bars and bistros , too many looking to rapidly replace that lost second wage. Fair play, how can you expect her to clothe , tan and feed herself, run the BMW and pay the mortgage all on her Debenhams salary? Have a heart.........

Well, I seem to be reading recently , how more and more wives regard hubbie as useless detritus, the moment he's made redundant.So as the shock waves hit that large knocking shop in Morriston and other similar institutions , I foresee increasing numbers of prowlers in the wine bars and bistros , too many looking to rapidly replace that lost second wage. Fair play, how can you expect her to clothe , tan and feed herself, run the BMW and pay the mortgage all on her Debenhams salary? Have a heart.........

If you look on the various dating sites, you can see this all the time... but the worst ones are, and this seems to be a S'sea trait, or openly stating in a dating profile that they are still married, that they are fed up with the guy and are looking around for a replacement.

But, yes, your point is well taken - as the redundancies hit S'sea there is going to be loads more like this. Thank goodness that I am now looking further afield.

It will end up worse than the 80s here in a year or two.

If you look on the various dating sites, you can see this all the time... but the worst ones are, and this seems to be a S'sea trait, or openly stating in a dating profile that they are still married, that they are fed up with the guy and are looking around for a replacement.

But, yes, your point is well taken - as the redundancies hit S'sea there is going to be loads more like this. Thank goodness that I am now looking further afield.

It will end up worse than the 80s here in a year or two.

Used an agency only once when I lived in Cardigan. I confess I was also living with a girl at the time but was very unhappy. As you can imagine, Cardigan is not the best place in the world to go looking for well-rounded, attractive women!(Maybe 1 per 100,000 hectares).

So anyway I phoned this woman, (via an agency)who was living alone on a smallholding and the conversation was pretty easy and relaxed so we agreed to meet outside a quiet pub not far from Lampeter. Just before she hung off she told me,in her best West Country accent, that I would recognise her getting out of her car by her long slender legs that were her best feature; or so her last boy-friend had told her.

Come the big day I'm all excited but a little nervous too; the girlfriend knew an awful lot of people down there, had very long tentacles and I'm very worried I'll be seen.

So it's about 5.30pm and as I drive into the car park , which is all but empty, she starts to get out of her little sporty number and my heart skips a beat. I'm not looking at her legs but at the rest of her. She's about 20years older than she'd advised, her legs are spindly appendages and by the look of her hands and nails , she's brought half the farm yard with her.

I didn't have the heart to just walk away (but I wanted to) so we wander into the pub and sit down in a dark corner where I hastily and nervously drink my half pint. I say "lets go" and she asks which pub are we going to next. At which stage I say I have to go and although she looked shocked I bid my farewell counting myself lucky that no-one I know has seen me as far as I can tell.

An experience I have never repeated but will always remember for the wrong reasons.

Thanks for sharing - such horror stories are common. More or less made my mind up now to get out and go make a life elsewhere... it is not just houses... but it is other things as well such as work and, yes, the type of person I aim to have a relationship with.

Are you 2 baiting me with this thread?

I know I've been quiet for a bit.

I read this today at breakfast on my phone in a hotel in London and nearly choked with laughter, the whole place turned to look at me.

Keep it up boys, this kind of stuff is golden and beats the shit out of the pubic sector job loss snoozefest.

I read this today at breakfast on my phone in a hotel in London and nearly choked with laughter, the whole place turned to look at me.

Keep it up boys, this kind of stuff is golden and beats the shit out of the pubic sector job loss snoozefest.

I got a better one - dated this vibrant, intelligent, gorgeous blonde online, we really hit it off, clicked online and on the telephone and we agreed to meet up in that pub between Margam and Port Talbot.

Got to the pub and no sign of the blonde but sat in the part of the bar where I was to meet her was one woman - plumpish, black hair, sullen look. So I talked to her and she claimed to be the woman that I had been chatting with except that she was not blonde, not vibrant and we had no chemistry.

So me being polite, after I had considered walking out, buys her a drink and chats with her so as not to hurt her feelings. Not my type... but I thought about her feelings... when the ruddy cow starts to lay into me about me not being her type - I had never seen her before, never heard her before and she was typical Swansea Bay dull! Starts telling me how she likes the typical steroid crewcut types.

The barmat on which I laid my pint had more charisma.

Ditto.

Anymore stories about the slappers you've encountered in Swansea fellas?

Mind you, Linamar closure announced today, so at least we have some private sector losses to talk about.

Come on Nice; what's the expression: "Fess up". Tell us about that time you were caught by your mates from the Mumbles Rugby Club, drunkenly slobbering over that ladyboy in a Bangkok bordello. And we want all the gory details.

Ditto.

Anymore stories about the slappers you've encountered in Swansea fellas?

Mind you, Linamar closure announced today, so at least we have some private sector losses to talk about.

I could start a new forum based on this one subject!

I got a better one - dated this vibrant, intelligent, gorgeous blonde online, we really hit it off, clicked online and on the telephone and we agreed to meet up in that pub between Margam and Port Talbot.

Got to the pub and no sign of the blonde but sat in the part of the bar where I was to meet her was one woman - plumpish, black hair, sullen look. So I talked to her and she claimed to be the woman that I had been chatting with except that she was not blonde, not vibrant and we had no chemistry.

So me being polite, after I had considered walking out, buys her a drink and chats with her so as not to hurt her feelings. Not my type... but I thought about her feelings... when the ruddy cow starts to lay into me about me not being her type - I had never seen her before, never heard her before and she was typical Swansea Bay dull! Starts telling me how she likes the typical steroid crewcut types.

The barmat on which I laid my pint had more charisma.

Could have been the same one I agreed to meet outside a Neath Pub a few years ago! As I drove up outside the pub she was standing there in all her corpulent glory. Stopped the car and wound down the window and asked , "Are you Doris/Mable/Ivy ?" Said she was, whereupon with uncustomary insensitivity (must have been a bad day at the office)I announced she was just not my type and drove away!

But I can never understand how in the newspaper "Find a Mate" pages women are allowed to get away with......"You must have hair.... you must be tall......you must be slim " .....etc etc. But I've yet to see an add from a guy that says, " you must have big tits, you must have a good round ****, you must not have a better moustache than me". Why are the girls allowed to get away with this double standard yet again?

Could have been the same one I agreed to meet outside a Neath Pub a few years ago! As I drove up outside the pub she was standing there in all her corpulent glory. Stopped the car and wound down the window and asked , "Are you Doris/Mable/Ivy ?" Said she was, whereupon with uncustomary insensitivity (must have been a bad day at the office)I announced she was just not my type and drove away!

But I can never understand how in the newspaper "Find a Mate" pages women are allowed to get away with......"You must have hair.... you must be tall......you must be slim " .....etc etc. But I've yet to see an add from a guy that says, " you must have big tits, you must have a good round ****, you must not have a better moustache than me". Why are the girls allowed to get away with this double standard yet again?

:lol::lol::lol:

Truth is, many of the women on dating sites are undateable - they are either on there because they have loads of kids and can't get out much or because they give off such hostile vibes in public that no man goes near.

Come on Nice; what's the expression: "Fess up". Tell us about that time you were caught by your mates from the Mumbles Rugby Club, drunkenly slobbering over that ladyboy in a Bangkok bordello. And we want all the gory details.

Sorry Gus, no sordid tales to tell in the last 20 years.

Although not planned, I married in my 20's and stayed married I say not planned as I have since discovered that I did the right thing but couldn't have known it at the time.

You see, by the time you're 30 all the best partner choices have been snapped up and after that watershed the remaining pool is a bit grim to say the least. Hence the tales on here of dodgy dating club bints

You see, by the time you're 30 all the best partner choices have been snapped up and after that watershed the remaining pool is a bit grim to say the least. Hence the tales on here of dodgy dating club bints

This is true, hence why all the men I know in their 40s are now dating late 20-somethings.

People think it is because they are chasing their own youth. Truth is, they are trying to dip into a pool of non-nuttiness.

This is true, hence why all the men I know in their 40s are now dating late 20-somethings.

People think it is because they are chasing their own youth. Truth is, they are trying to dip into a pool of non-nuttiness.

Swansea girls are perfect.........but only to practise on!

Just as coconut matting can never substitute for a good grass wicket, so the typical Swansea female (young or old) fails to provide the essentials to sustain a healthy relationship. That being said , there are plenty of seriously f*#+ed up women in Jakarta too...... (but at least here ,they have some very good reasons).

Sometimes think life would be easier if I was interested in men!(Don't worry Tulip , the thought soon passes!!).