House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pl1

Less Postings On Off-Topic Forum

Definitely noticing less postings on the OT forum. Please tell me it's more than just people being too lazy to use their wheel button to scroll down. Or is topofpageitus rampant on HPC as the moderators suspected all along?

Further was OT shunted to the bottom because of the less than savoury topics?

Definitely noticing less postings on the OT forum. Please tell me it's more than just people being too lazy to use their wheel button to scroll down. Or is topofpageitus rampant on HPC as the moderators suspected all along?

Further was OT shunted to the bottom because of the less than savoury topics?

...picked this up on the front page summary....scrolling down is the problem ...for sure... :rolleyes:

Has OT been relegated to the depths of the menu permanently, or is this just a brief, rehabilitative sojourn on the forum equivalent of the naughty-step?

I find it hard to understand the justification for prioritizing the posting dead-zones, eg Regional Isle of Man, Economics and HPC Photos, above the high-demand OT.

People don't like to scroll down. Advertisers know this which is why it's important to make your message "above the fold".

Guest theboltonfury

I haven't noticed a drop in posts.

Just had a little peek at the main forum. Off to the gym to help me get over it.

Guest happy?

Just had a little peek at the main forum. Off to the gym to help me get over it.

Do they have a shower?

I haven't noticed a drop in posts.

Quiet Sgt. Mjr. When we want your opinion we'll ask for it. Now get the men on parade! At the f*cking double!!

Glad to know its not just me then.

Glad to know its not just me then.

I've made a couple of forays over there and soon scampered back. I'm thinking of hanging out in Anecdotals or perhaps Upgrade Requests.

Guest theboltonfury

Do they have a shower?

Yes. Industrial strength.

I went on for a brief moment and saw this conversation. Apologies if it's not word for word.

'So Steve, are you saying that we're all going to die?'

'Sadly, yes. It's not a question of if but when. This could get very painful indeed'

Classic stuff. And we're at the bottom of the forum!!

Edit - I actually haven't made it to the gym. Mrs Fury is pretending to be ill in an attempt to get me to be on child duty all day.

I've made a couple of forays over there and soon scampered back. I'm thinking of hanging out in Anecdotals or perhaps Upgrade Requests.

I'll concede I've been part of the problem at times but there is something pretty horrid about people competing with each other to tell other people how much "pain" they are going to be in. Anyhow.

Yes. Industrial strength.

I went on for a brief moment and saw this conversation. Apologies if it's not word for word.

'So Steve, are you saying that we're all going to die?'

'Sadly, yes. It's not a question of if but when. This could get very painful indeed'

Classic stuff. And we're at the bottom of the forum!!

Edit - I actually haven't made it to the gym. Mrs Fury is pretending to be ill in an attempt to get me to be on child duty all day.

Pretend to be dead.

Oh, their little faces when you reveal it was just a 48 hr gag.

Guest X-QUORK

Quiet Sgt. Mjr. When we want your opinion we'll ask for it. Now get the men on parade! At the f*cking double!!

Beggin' your pardon sir!

YOU LOT!!!! GET ON F**KIN' PARADE!!!!!!!

Guest theboltonfury

There's whole new worlds waiting to be discovered in Precious Metals.

There's whole new worlds waiting to be discovered in Precious Metals.

We could stage a mass invasion of the Isle of Man. I wonder how The Moderators would feel about that.

We could stage a mass invasion of the Isle of Man. I wonder how The Moderators would feel about that.

That's what I'm talking about. ;)

Guest theboltonfury

Ok, I'm in. What's the plan?

I get seasick, so I'd need to arrive via air.

Definitely noticing less postings on the OT forum. Please tell me it's more than just people being too lazy to use their wheel button to scroll down.

I now have an updated mouse with a wheel on it! :blink:

Ok, I'm in. What's the plan?

I get seasick, so I'd need to arrive via air.

Let me be clear that I wasn't actually advocating such a course of action. Oh, no, no, no, no, no. If such an invasion were in fact to occur then I certainly couldn't be held responsible.

OMG - you're not my OH are you? That would be weird!

Difficult to tell with these cunning internet disguises.