House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malthus

Brazil Out

Were they a good team? Didn't look that way to me.

And what were the Dutch doing in the last minute - easier to score than muck it up with three on one.

It can happen to good teams as well ;)

so, they lasted one game more than england.

who did better than france and italy.

makes you wonder what all the fuss was about.

I fancy the orange men for the Final now.....Holland V Argentina in my opinion now next Sunday although as you say it can happen to good teams......... ;)

Guest theboltonfury

For me, and I've not missed a game, this has been a truly awful tournament in terms of standard and excitement.

If you needed any further proof that footballers have been allowed to become boigger than the game itself, look no further than the last 3 weeks.

It can happen to good teams as well ;)

In the end, there can be only one.

so, they lasted one game more than england.

who did better than france and italy.

makes you wonder what all the fuss was about.

Unrealistic expectations for a start.

All this Brazil can walk on water stuff was just media puff.When I saw the Hertz van Rentals were 7/2 this morning I slipped a big note on.Just collected 175 of our English.Brazil fell apart like the team of tarts they were once the going got rough.Want to see the Dutch do the Argies over now and see the fat little lardball blub.

Guest X-QUORK

All this Brazil can walk on water stuff was just media puff.When I saw the Hertz van Rentals were 7/2 this morning I slipped a big note on.Just collected 175 of our English.Brazil fell apart like the team of tarts they were once the going got rough.Want to see the Dutch do the Argies over now and see the fat little lardball blub.

Best football post of the World Cup.

Well done Pod. I'd have had a flutter too had I known the odds were that good.

Yes, good entertainment. So it's a River Plate derby I guess.

A few games to be settled before that happens!

Argentina may have trouble with Germany tomorrow (high on confidence after stuffing England), and then there's probably Spain after that.

Guest anorthosite

Does this mean the Brazilian women's football team are going home? :(

PlayboyBrazilWorldCup_WP.jpg

brazilian-womens-soccer-team.jpg