House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Melchett

Spiders Are Crunchy....

Hmm, things went a bit weird there for a few months. I got a taste for eating spiders, then the board wouldnt let me log on and I couldnt find an email for an admin. Anyway, all fixed now (cross fingers).

So what's changed in HPC land while I've been away?

Hmmm, not much it seems.

Gordon as made his long overdue exit to write his book about how the whole thing was nothing to do with him because he was off at the manse stitching body parts together to make himself an Ed Balls creature all the time. Or some such.

The poisons still havent leached out, the bankers still havent been lynched or even restrained or stopped from doing it again in any meaningful way.

We're all still f8cked. Though perhaps slightly more so than before.

Houseprices are still so ridiculously overpriced that only a certifiable lunatic would say otherwise. Or a VI.

And the Anthea Thread is still running.

Have I missed anything off?

Guest theboltonfury

Hmm, things went a bit weird there for a few months. I got a taste for eating spiders, then the board wouldnt let me log on and I couldnt find an email for an admin. Anyway, all fixed now (cross fingers).

Hmmm, not much it seems.

Gordon as made his long overdue exit to write his book about how the whole thing was nothing to do with him because he was off at the manse stitching body parts together to make himself an Ed Balls creature all the time. Or some such.

The poisons still havent leached out, the bankers still havent been lynched or even restrained or stopped from doing it again in any meaningful way.

Houseprices are still so ridiculously overpriced that only a certifiable lunatic would say otherwise. Or a VI.

Welcome back. Good to havve you here again.

Welcome back General!

Been up to much?

Thank you.

Not really. I fell of my bike and broke a few bones. I had an operation, which went a bit wrongish (much better now from both). And my wife frogmarched me to the solicitors to get a will sorted. Otherwise, I've been growing a bit older and fatter and greyer. Oh, and my cat died (of old age).

Sorry about mentioning pussies, but it couldnt be avoided.

Guest Noodle

Hmmm, not much it seems.

Yee Gods!

:o

Minos has also returned.

Hello Melchett. :)

Welcome back - good to see you on board again.

You've missed a bit eg The 'carry on' phase; another organic\industrial food spat; a few leavings and a few returns; a bit about gardening and a few threads to do with some kind of sporting event in Africa or somesuch. Oh, and the greenies and brownies discussing oil - the end of the world as we know it, or some trivial puddle that will swiftly disperse and degrade in sunlight.

Edit to add: You missed the 'smutty threads' spat where lots of people behaved inappropriately (apparently in response to long-running overt low-level misogyny) and the mods kicked some threads and demoted OT to the depths of the HPC badlands. (just look at your site menu).

You missed the death of the David Icke thread. Funeral took place on the planet Zog.

I missed that too and i was here - what happened?

Welcome back - good to see you on board again.

Many thanks. Now I'm trying to work out what I would have known you as: I reckon you've changed both your name and your avatar (I'd have remembered such an alluring avatar - embarrassed cough). I've already worked out what Mr Parry is passing himself off as these days though....

Guest Noodle

Many thanks. Now I'm trying to work out what I would have known you as: I reckon you've changed both your name and your avatar (I'd have remembered such an alluring avatar - embarrassed cough). I've already worked out what Mr Parry is passing himself off as these days though....

It's a cunning disguise. :D

Remember:

idog.jpg

;)

Gutentag.

Not so many threads on global warming these days. Thats about it.

More football threads though.

Well noticed Miss Beer !!

Guest X-QUORK

Good to have you back General, sah!!!

I'm afraid discipline has broken down amongst this horrible rabble sah, would you like me to jail them sah?

Good to have you back General, sah!!!

I'm afraid discipline has broken down amongst this horrible rabble sah, would you like me to jail them sah?

Heavens no.

A jolly good fagging should suffice.

Heavens no.

A jolly good fagging should suffice.

Shocked.jpg