House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@contradevian

Fabio To Stay

Guest theboltonfury

Breaking news!!!My link

Good. Let's hope he's learnt some things.

Bet that's not gone down well in the Terry house.

I have been informed by a reliable source :lol: in London's finest Police force :ph34r: that during the world cup the squad was split between the Garrard camp and the Terry Camp.

Apparently the press are subject to a gagging order in respect of Gerrard and the impregnation of a once great footballer of Liverpool and Newport County AFC's 16 year old daughter, as well as other revelations that are expected to come out very soon. Terry and other squad members was pretty pissed at the fact that Garrard had been allowed to captain the side despite the alleged revelations into his private life.

This split the camp and caused a huge amount of friction, which apparently translated onto the field.

I have been informed by a reliable source :lol: in London's finest Police force :ph34r: that during the world cup the squad was split between the Garrard camp and the Terry Camp.

Apparently the press are subject to a gagging order in respect of Gerrard and the impregnation of a once great footballer of Liverpool and Newport County AFC's 16 year old daughter, as well as other revelations that are expected to come out very soon. Terry and other squad members was pretty pissed at the fact that Garrard had been allowed to captain the side despite the alleged revelations into his private life.

This split the camp and caused a huge amount of friction, which apparently translated onto the field.

Do I hear the sounds of knives being sharpened?

*Listens*

Why I believe I do.

Guest theboltonfury

Do I hear the sounds of knives being sharpened?

*Listens*

Why I believe I do.

Surely, it can't be that anytime the England captain blows his load up a 5th year, he can have a judge say we can't read all about it in the News of The World.

Surely, it can't be that anytime the England captain blows his load up a 5th year, he can have a judge say we can't read all about it in the News of The World.

If she was under 16 when he did the deed the judge might have a few other choice words for him.

Probably not though.

Guest theboltonfury

If she was under 16 the judge might have a few other words for him.

Probably not though.

Still, Ronnie Whelan must be gleaming.

Other gossip says that it's his sister in law who's carrying ...maybe it's both, maybe he tried it on with Terry!! oh the suspense :lol:

Guest theboltonfury

Other gossip says that it's his sister in law who's carrying ...maybe it's both, maybe he tried it on with Terry!! oh the suspense :lol:

Now, that would be interesting. Alex Curran doesn't even have a sister.

Now, that would be interesting. Alex Curran doesn't even have a sister.

As i said, " gossip" does Gerrard have a brother? :rolleyes:

Certainly more has to come out. The performances, while typically English in their shambolic nature, just seemed too bad to be true.

No wonder that tit Terry was pissed off when that hangdog scouser Gerrard was made captain after slotting a 15 year old child, when all Terry did was bang a team mate´s ex.

Even so, Capello was all over the shop in spite of that and it´s a farce that he´s there simply because it´s too pricey to sack him.

After the way Capello saw us through the qualifying stages, of course he should stay.

Woodward didn't win his first world cup.

I think we're gonna win it next time around.

Why?

We have the resources.

And time has its part to play in these things.

I would also like to dispel the rumour that Gerrard is the biological father of only one of 'his' children, apparently. I would also suggest that Gerrard's one way plane ticket to Madrid this summer is also a falsehood.

All I can say that us Boyo's will have a field day during the European qualifiers B)

After the way Capello saw us through the qualifying stages, of course he should stay.

Woodward didn't win his first world cup.

I think we're gonna win it next time around.

Why?

We have the resources.

And time has its part to play in these things.

:lol: