House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dames

Another Crash Indicator......

Mr Mandelson, the EU Trade commissioner, has been accused of neglecting his responsibilities as the "bra wars" intensify and European retailers claim they face crisis.

Bra wars!!!, also thought Mandelson was a t1t.

"....until Mr Blair himself decided to reveal they were in Barbados. Now they are said to be eyeing up a luxury villa in a gated community on the island to add to their burgeoning portfolio of properties. The couple already own a £3.65m Georgian townhouse in London, a Victorian house in Co Durham and two flats in Bristol. "

I think he has the right idea, but I'd personally prefer a bunker if my popularity was on a downward trajectory like his. Add in a personal bodyguard entourage and personal training in self-defense and weapons usage, an armour plated humvee ... yeah, seems about right. Oh, and flog the rest of the portfolio: that kind of protection doesn't come cheap!

Edited by Sledgehead

I cannot find words of sufficient venom to describe my contempt for that couple, the Blairs.

These are people with both power and influence who can dictate our lives.

Yet their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

TB has lectured us about "saving the Planet, air travel should be taxed" etc etc.

None of this seems to apply to how they live their lives.

Will they row to Barbados, should they purchase a villa?

It is truly Animal Farm.

"Regular guy" my @@@@.

Guest Bart of Darkness
Mr Mandelson, the EU Trade commissioner, has been accused of neglecting his responsibilities as the "bra wars" intensify

It's just a storm in a D-cup!

Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

I can't pinpoint the exact moment when this transition occurred with B.liar but it is certainly irreversible by now.

I cannot find words of sufficient venom to describe my contempt for that couple, the Blairs.

These are people with both power and influence who can dictate our lives.

Yet their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

TB has lectured us about "saving the Planet, air travel should be taxed" etc etc.

None of this seems to apply to how they live their lives.

Will they row to Barbados, should they purchase a villa?

It is truly Animal Farm.

"Regular guy" my @@@@.

They're NEW money! Tacky or what? (I may have NO money but snobbery is free :lol::lol::lol: )