House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rolf

Hpcers - I Need Your Help!

Yes, I am a s3x ual being, highly so.

But I also want to get rid of it sometimes.

Guys here should be able to relate. Your mood changes when you get the h0rn. You might not realise it, but the moment after, ahem, you are finished, then you go back to normality.

This high l1bido is starting to disrupt my life. If I have important work to do, sometimes I can't focus on getting started, I am too h0rny.

Now one way to overcome it is to do, well the obvious. But I don't want to have to if I can avoid it. If I had a partner right now I'd just do the natural each night but right now, I don't. Any tips? Anyone had this problem before?

I've kept my language quite tame so this is SFW.

Guys here should be able to relate. Your mood changes when you get the h0rn. You might not realise it, but the moment after, ahem, you are finished, then you go back to normality.

This high l1bido is starting to disrupt my life. If I have important work to do, sometimes I can't focus on getting started, I am too h0rny.

Now one way to overcome it is to do, well the obvious. But I don't want to have to if I can avoid it. If I had a partner right now I'd just do the natural each night but right now, I don't. Any tips? Anyone had this problem before?

Youre the Aneros guy right?

So it didn't work huh?

I find chastity devices and remote key holder works for me ;)

Guest Noodle

Are you beginning to chaffe? Liberally apply some E45 cream and Deep heat to the affected area.

That should cool you down.

I never tried the aneros. I am not into prostate massage. Some men like it, not moi.

I have managed to start my work after a couple of hours of wanting to, yer know. Two wasted hours.

I could have had a quick shimmy and just got it over with but I'm fed up of the power that my body has over me, including my mind!

I have heard that many men find it difficult but rewarding to go a week without, yknow. Is this true? Anyone here managed it?

Longest I ever did in my life was 2 weeks, some years ago. I was staying with family and had no privacy.

I have heard that many men find it difficult but rewarding to go a week without, yknow. Is this true? Anyone here managed it?

Longest I ever did in my life was 2 weeks, some years ago. I was staying with family and had no privacy.

Pull yourself together! When they are fighting in the streets over a crust of bread, the last thing you'll worry about is bashing your bishop.

Guest Skinty

Stress can kill a libido.

Have you considered being employed in a stressful job? Maybe take on a mortgage that you can barely afford on a slave box to boot. Commute to London three hours a day as well. That should do the trick.

Alternatively, maybe your libido is acting up because the rest of your life isn't satisfying you? Try taking up extreme sports.

I suggest you consult a Catholic Priest for advice.

On second thoughts........

Spend less time smoking weed, get out there and get yourself a girlfriend who I'm sure will be happy to help with your excessive libido. That or cold showers. Or just have a w4nk, you're self employed, you can do it whenever you want.

Guest Skinty

Have you considered checking into a clinic for those suffering addiction to excessive sexual behaviour?

I'm sure that you could pull in there.

Guest Noodle

Spend less time smoking weed, get out there and get yourself a girlfriend who I'm sure will be happy to help with your excessive libido. That or cold showers. Or just have a w4nk, you're self employed, you can do it whenever you want.

Or even better get married! You can have a lobotomy and a castration all in the one ceremony.

Just been round to see the old woman. She's recovering well and the baby is just wonderful.

Guest X-QUORK

Ok...serious head on for a bit.

Not sure if you work from home or not Rolf. If you are, are you mixing work and weed? Some people do. I'm sure you're aware that weed will give you the horn sometimes!

I'm not sure there's anything that abnormal about a bloke in his 20s having the horn most of the time, it's natural and will subside to a more normal level as you get older.

You could always sneak off for a quick knuckle-shuffle at lunchtime if needs be.

Guest X-QUORK

Have you considered checking into a clinic for those suffering addiction to excessive sexual behaviour?

I'm sure that you could pull in there.

Ooh, you are filthy nurse, but I like you.

Guest Noodle

Or you could seek professional help, not that kind.

Or . . . you could just stop being a ******. :rolleyes:

Ok...serious head on for a bit.

and will subside to a more normal level as you get older.

No it doesn't!

Thanks so far. Yes, weed makes me horny too. But I only smoke later. I'm horny enough without it. Drugs don't really make me more horny, but they do enhance the experience for sure. It's probably the act rather than the actual pharmacological effects.

Thanks so far. Yes, weed makes me horny too. But I only smoke later. I'm horny enough without it. Drugs don't really make me more horny, but they do enhance the experience for sure. It's probably the act rather than the actual pharmacological effects.

So stop smoking it then. Seriously, I lost 6 years of my life to weed. It's my biggest regret. Drugs are fine occasionally, just don't make a habit of them.

Why don't you want to have to? Why avoid it?

When I was last in the Dam, it wasn't very difficult to get a sh*g, you could pay about 30 quid to one of the window women or more to the various other sorts of wh*res, didn't like that very much though, so reading a magazine and having a beer in a nice bar sometimes brought curious women(and the occasional gay chancing their arm).

If you can't get rid of your libido in the Dam, you might as well cut it off.

I also think work outs and exercise make you hornier. (can't believe I'm typing this on HPC!)