House Price Crash Forum
Alan B'Stard MP

Niall Ferguson: Warburg On Banks, Bonuses And Morality

Don't forget to take your tuppence for some bird seed...not as effective as tomatoes so you might want to stock up before you leave the house.

:: Niall Ferguson will be giving a talk on Men, Money and Morality: How Can Trust in Banking Be Restored? at St Paul’s Cathedral on Tuesday 6th July at 7pm. Doors open 6.30pm. Event is free and unticketed and all are welcome.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financevideo/7862093/Niall-Ferguson-Warburg-on-banks-bonuses-and-morality.html

Don't forget to take your tuppence for some bird seed...not as effective as tomatoes so you might want to stock up before you leave the house.

:: Niall Ferguson will be giving a talk on Men, Money and Morality: How Can Trust in Banking Be Restored? at St Paul’s Cathedral on Tuesday 6th July at 7pm. Doors open 6.30pm. Event is free and unticketed and all are welcome.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financevideo/7862093/Niall-Ferguson-Warburg-on-banks-bonuses-and-morality.html

I wonder if he wears a hairshirt under his blazer and slacks getup?

I would suggest a video hook up but that requires electricity.

A full transcript of the event will be chiselled onto a menhir in ogham runes and sent to Glendowers sons asap.

A full transcript of the event will be chiselled onto a menhir in ogham runes and sent to Glendowers sons asap.

Sounds very biblical.

Will they be brought down from mount I wonder? Did moses have a drip of welsh blood in him?

I suspect not. The only burning bush I've experienced in Wales was in Methyr Tydfil and was due to an outbreak amongst the local pistillates.

Guest sillybear2

Ferguson used to think the sun shined out of the bankers a$$ before they blew it all up, hence the reason his TV programme was edited to bits.