House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pent Up

F T S E 100 Breaks Lower From H & S Pattern

The FTSE has broken through the key support level of around 4940 this morning. Technicals point to big falls now.

Builders getting raped once again already this morning. Even after heavy falls so far this week.

BDEV down 3.69%

PSN down 2.29%

The FTSE has broken through the key support level of around 4940 this morning. Technicals point to big falls now.

Builders getting raped once again already this morning. Even after heavy falls so far this week.

BDEV down 3.69%

PSN down 2.29%

Went up a bit then down a bit just now as I looked.

Guest Steve Cook

BDEV down 3.69%

PSN down 2.29%

This is starting to get interesting now

China slowing, double dip in the US and the crumbling illusion of the owt-for-nowt* economy in this country.

LIke I suggested a week ago, 1000 points down this summer to take us to just above 4000. At the very least.

I am trawling through properties this morning as our LL has just told us to buy or leave (she did it politely--very nice person who I have spooked about the coming crash so its little wonder she is wanting to sell--the house was her Mum's who died a couple of years ago so she is not one of the greedy BTL brigade upon whom one might wish some form of financial hardship). Anyway--lots of reductions on Rightmove but I think we might do another 6 month SHT and see how things are as winter sets in.

*Brown's miracle economy of never ending HPI and ATM cash generation to keep the PONZI going

Edited by Realistbear

BDEV down 3.69%

PSN down 2.29%

BDEV: -5%

TW.: -6%

BDEV: -5%

TW.: -6%

I'm loving that! Maybe the last few days media coverage has caused a panic sale of builders? Hopefully we will see the same in the housing Market too :)

China slowing, double dip in the US and the crumbling illusion of the owt-for-nowt* economy in this country.

LIke I suggested a week ago, 1000 points down this summer to take us to just above 4000. At the very least.

I am trawling through properties this morning as our LL has just told us to buy or leave (she did it politely--very nice person who I have spooked about the coming crash so its little wonder she is wanting to sell--the house was her Mum's who died a couple of years ago so she is not one of the greedy BTL brigade upon whom one might wish some form of financial hardship). Anyway--lots of reductions on Rightmove but I think we might do another 6 month SHT and see how things are as winter sets in.

*Brown's miracle economy of never ending HPI and ATM cash generation to keep the PONZI going

Give it another 6 months at least RB. This is starting to get fun now.

Add my own little anecdotal; I have been phone four times

In the last four days by my local EA to tell me about new stock and reductions. It's getting annoying now! I think I am the only first time buyer on their books so as soon as anything comes on within a £100k of being a FTB property the ******* rings me!