House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

............since 1929

I had a gf like that once :unsure:

12" so far. For the whole year.

It's bad.

the mind boggles

warning, anecdotal TFH rumour coming but...

I heard a story about NW water co running down resevoir levels to save on maintenance of infrastructure costs :blink:

Riding past 3 resevoirs the other day I couldn't actually see any water in them they were so dry...

more to do with overpopulation than lack of rain

Guest anorthosite

more to do with overpopulation than lack of rain

June was particularly dry with just over half the normal rain for the time of year, forecasters said.

Er....it seems it is about lack of rain.

well if there were less people using the water then there would be more water in there no?

dams shouldnt be running dry after only one measly year of below average rainfall (especially after 2 years of very wet summers)

Guest Noodle

well if there were less people using the water then there would be more water in there no?

dams shouldnt be running dry after only one measly year of below average rainfall (especially after 2 years of very wet summers)

Giant-Rubber-Duck.jpg

Its raining where i am. Typical!

You better pray the rain is the correct type and landing in the correct area otherwise there'll be a hose pipe ban.