House Price Crash Forum
Bruce Banner

Has The Bubble Burst Again - Sky News

Sky news reporting this ?

Game On !!

The signs in the media in the last 48hrs point to a HPC. Not even trying to cover it up now. B)

Fingers crossed that our time has come............

Yep.................we are there Gents!

PEEK House prices!

Its all down hill now & the "Sheep" will start to blet very soon........................just wait till HPC .....which will cause the £ to crash.......which will make rates go up.....which will cause MORE HPC!

Oh the JOY

:)

Mike

Good old FP - and they let him tell it exactly as it is. "You have the recipefor the biggest HPC i history" :lol:

Edited by Umaguma

I love jonathon Davis! He's my hero! 30% falls over next two years!

Loving that that was on prime time sky news!

That sounded like a set piece, should be repeated hopefully.

Edited by Pent Up

Yep.................we are there Gents!

PEEK House prices!

Its all down hill now & the "Sheep" will start to blet very soon........................just wait till HPC .....which will cause the £ to crash.......which will make rates go up.....which will cause MORE HPC!

Oh the JOY

:)

Mike

Why would the £ crash? Lower property values make us more affordable to foreign buyers (subject to the usual immigration rules). Given the LibCons budget I can only see it getting better against the Euro certainly until they can turn their ship around.

is it just me, or were they trying to do it witha bit of humour, as if iwas not really going to happen, and all things are ok,

but IMO i think it is happening now

i noticed that too.. as if they were trying to mask the seriousness of the news they were reporting. It will only get serious imo when we have successive months of falls recorded by everyone i.e. halifax / nationwide / etc.

...but the fact the main stream media are starting to pick on it is something...how serious it becomes (reflected by % falls) is another

It should be on again in a few minutes..

Edited by magneticworld

is it just me, or were they trying to do it witha bit of humour, as if iwas not really going to happen, and all things are ok,

but IMO i think it is happening now

Yeah, but to be fair did you think it was happening the last 5 years too?

i noticed that too.. as if they were trying to mask the seriousness of the news they were reporting. It will only get serious imo when we have successive months of falls recorded by everyone i.e. halifax / nationwide / etc.

...but the fact the main stream media are starting to pick on it is something...how serious it becomes (reflected by % falls) is another

It should be on again in a few minutes..

yes might see them more serious soon,

yeah i did :lol:

I got to 2003, thought about buying, looked at the accelerating HPI and thought 'WTF?! I'm not buying now, the BofE is going to put a stop to this insanity asap'

I didn't account for the government willingly going on a nation destroying bender to avoid a recession...

I didn't account for the government willingly going on a nation destroying bender to avoid delay a recession...

& turn it into a Depression.

JD used the D word on 5Live Monday night. Dismissive, nervous laughs all around - "you don't really believe that, do you...?"