House Price Crash Forum

Bringing Back Dualing

Rain'ard

HOLA441

If we have a dispute with someone we are always under risk of being sued for slander or libel. When we make critisms we have to tread carefuly and use terms such as; "It appears," "I got the impression" or "It is alledged". Then writs may be served and nobody can afford to the dead money lost on the result. Wouldn't it be better to say for instance "You lying f******* and let him slap you aroung the face, and you meet him in Hyde Park the following Monday dawn. Give him a good hiding and it's all over. Then you would keep the money which would have been jeopised in your deposit fund for your dream S***hole

HOLA442

If we have a dispute with smeone we are always under risk of being sued for slander or libel. When we make critisms we have to tread carefuly and use terms such as; "It appears," "I got the impression" or "It is alledged". Then writs may be searved and nobody can afford to the deadmoney lost on the result. Wouldn't it be better to say for instance "You lying f******* and let him slap you aroung the face, and you meet him in Hyde Park the following Monday dawn. Give him a good hiding and it's all over. Then you would keep the money which would have been jeopised in your deposit fund for your dream S***hole

Nah hand to hand combat is rubbish, we should have a pistol duel at dawn instead, that would be so much cleaner.

HOLA443
Guest X-QUORK

Nah hand to hand combat is rubbish, we should have a pistol duel at dawn instead, that would be so much cleaner.

One possibly unintended consequence of this would be blind people taking a lot of verbal.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest X-QUORK

Naked clog fighting! :blink:

I assume the clogs are held in the hands as weapons since wearing them renders the dueller clothed, surely?

Archived