House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyMe

Big Favour

It's a compo, I know the husband Andy, great bloke, gave up a steady job to teach HIV and drug awareness to youngsters. Had a real tough year last year as a result of persuing his dreams, wont go into the details. It would be great to at least get him up there with a shout.

You can vote once each day from any separate PC. Wouldn't normally do this, but this is a real special case. If you are on any other forums more links would be fantastic.

Many thanks!

http://www.greatestholiday.radissonblu.com/sarah-hunt/859083/

Edit : 22nd place at the moment.

Also done.

Tantor though? Come ooooonnn!

Maybe I should have words. Good for the fluffy vote I suppose. :lol:

Thanks lads.

I was about to write how I hate these sort of things and that people should win for being the best candidate, not just because some random person asked other people to vote for them.

Couldn't be bothered with that so vote for them instead.

Guest X-QUORK

I can't see the worth in a couple travelling to 365 hotels with an elephant toy. Am I missing something?

I can't see the worth in a couple travelling to 365 hotels with an elephant toy. Am I missing something?

They are giving away a free ivory chess set with every vote :)

Guest X-QUORK

Now 21st.

Getting there, thanks all.

LOL at ivory chess set.

Would you mind explaining a bit more? I've clocked that you know one of them and that he's a good bloke and done good things. Are you trying to help win them a prize of visiting 365 hotels?

Would you mind explaining a bit more? I've clocked that you know one of them and that he's a good bloke and done good things. Are you trying to help win them a prize of visiting 365 hotels?

Yes, basically. My good deed for the year.

I just voted and didn't even read your post.

If there are any advertising people on here, just tell me I need something, I'll almost certainly buy it!

Anyway, whatever the hell it is I hope it brings someone joy!

Guest X-QUORK

I just voted and didn't even read your post.

If there are any advertising people on here, just tell me I need something, I'll almost certainly buy it!

Anyway, whatever the hell it is I hope it brings someone joy!

You just voted to force a nice couple to schlepp around 365 hotels with an old rag elephant. I hope you're pleased with yourself.

You just voted to force a nice couple to schlepp around 365 hotels with an old rag elephant. I hope you're pleased with yourself.

LOL, you have a point. But, they seem keen, I wouldn't normally promote such a thing and I know they would make the most of it (including rasing charity money that would actually be used for its specified goals) and it would be quite interesting to see if they can at least get in the top ten - do that and they might even be picked on their merits/aims.

Like I said I wouldn't even normally contemplate promoting such a thing and this is a definite special circucmstance.

I've just voted for the second time. It's a pity the competition site isn't the best since their video is great and it's not really in pride of place - I didn't even notice there was a video when I voted yesterday.

Agree, not good layout at all. If they get into top ten then they get front page exposure on the site which may make all the difference, got to get there though.

Keep voting ;-).