House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Is Amazon.com Down

You're right... customer DB seems down too... wonder how much that's costing them per minute? Would have thought their DR was more robust - prolly solar flares ;)

You're right... customer DB seems down too... wonder how much that's costing them per minute? Would have thought their DR was more robust - prolly solar flares ;)

Well, that was my thought. Tens of millions at least.

Still not up properly - bet their techies are having a melt-down. I'd have thought they'd have resilience and redundancy of NASA... apparently not.

Guest happy?

Still not up properly - bet their techies are having a melt-down. I'd have thought they'd have resilience and redundancy of NASA... apparently not.

North Korean DDOS

Guest happy?

Not sure if you are joking but maybe it is Russian revenge for the spy story all over the World news?

I found that a really bizarre story. Why would anyone want to prosecute such spies - surely they'd be much more useful either being fed crap or being turned.

Don't understand it one little bit.

Sounds to me like the Americans screwed up and are trying to save face.