House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrashedOutAndBurned

Teenage Photographer Harrassed By Nazi Cop

Its just a piece of fukkin nonsense

I hope the young kid came out on top

some polis are just trash or as the current phrase goes

not fit for purpose

Its about time they all wore webcams on their helmets

as they are incapable of telling the truth

Its just a piece of fukkin nonsense

I hope the young kid came out on top

some polis are just trash or as the current phrase goes

not fit for purpose

Its about time they all wore webcams on their helmets

as they are incapable of telling the truth

How thick and stupid are these police idiots? They seem to be making the law up as they go along, are they ex - night club bouncers with a couple of weeks basic training then put out on the streets

Hope they lose there jobs for bullying a 16 year old kid and hope he's sues the met Bastards

This country is one massive joke, in portugal Spain check republic, holland, Israel and 14 US states i can consume, grow and enjoy cannabis a drug far less harmful than alcohol and tobacco, in the UK the nanny state wants to stop me doing this

pathetic

Guest absolutezero

And they say kids are all stupid these days....

Those Police should be fired.

If the photographer was committing an offence they should be able to say what the offence is and which law outlaws the offence.

Incompetence is the word I would use.

Bullying is another.

Guest absolutezero

I ******ing hate the police. Bastards.

I don't mind "the police" as a whole. They do a hard job with life's dross.

There are individual coppers who are jumped up turds. I'd have them sacked.

Guest absolutezero

Wooo Hoooo!

Go the kids!

Stand up for your rights or the filth will take them away from you,

Glad you apply the same logic to public sector workers defending their pensions.

:)

Sad how much this country has changed.

Before New Labour (and when this country was still being attacked by the IRA) me and a friend climbed Nelson's Column to do a save the whales protest, when the ever vigilant police eventually spotted us they simply erected a cordon and some lights so the tourists gathering in Trafalgar square could see us properly.

When we came down a few hours later the police posed for photos with us for the crowd and asked us if we were finished or were planning to do anything else before they very apologetically ASKED us for our names and addresses. Then they very apologetically ASKED us if we would mind if they kept the banner as they would look a bit silly if they left and an hour later we had climbed back up it but they did point out (without us asking) that they didn't have any legal power to do so, it would just help them out.

We happily gave them the banner (less weight for to carry!) and went on our merry way, a few weeks later a letter arrived from the Home Office asking if I wouldn't mind not desecrating anymore national monuments as I might unintentionally cause damage to them.

A couple of years later (and before 9/11) the very same police were kicking in doors to tear down free Tibet banners in people's flats just in case the Chinese premier was offended by them on his visit.

The depressing thing is that if you're in this situation and you tell the police how they're really behaving then you will end up in trouble. You should be able to tell a policeman who's being a tosser that he's a tosser.

0:57

JM: Under what law are you taking my details?

Plod: We don't need any law to take your details.

Bet he regrets saying that.

0:57

JM: Under what law are you taking my details?

Plod: We don't need any law to take your details.

Bet he regrets saying that.

Not yet he doesn't.

But he will do in court.

Then probably get his own back by putting the lad on a paedophile terrorist watchlist.

I don't think anyone can be surprised at the chilling effect of state control marching ever-forward under this Con-Dem political ring

In power for just under 3 months in the last 13 years. :rolleyes:

I must be getting old.

The policeman wasn't exactly a shining example of diplomacy, and his request was probably unreasonable.

Never the less, what happened to the days when people could rise above things. Perhaps just thinking "this guy's a dick" smile nicely and just stop filming.

If you were really pee'd off then a strongly worded letter to his superior would usually exact sufficient revenge.

These days people seem to think the best way to deal with a self important tit is by acting like a self important tit.

Or perhaps it's been ever thus :rolleyes:

Guest X-QUORK

I don't think anyone can be surprised at the chilling effect of state control marching ever-forward under this Con-Dem political ring

Now please tell me you had tongue firmly in cheek?