House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
happy_2008

Greenhithe?

Anybody living near or in Greenhithe? As a first time buyer working in london, this area seems to be quite attractive with the flat prices! Just wondered if there was any greenhithe peeps in here?

Anybody living near or in Greenhithe? As a first time buyer working in london, this area seems to be quite attractive with the flat prices! Just wondered if there was any greenhithe peeps in here?

My sister used to live in greenhithe, its basically full of noisy gits, car parking impossible (she had 2 spaces for her flat and people actually left their cars in them) constant rallying from the bluewater/lakeside crowd

My advice stay away

So far i have heard some mixed reviews about the area! Apparently Waterstone and Ingress Park are the places to be where the properties and area is quite nice! Other than that its a dump! However, there are good transport links wiith the trains to london and the M25 so that is a very good plus point!

As a first time buyer working in london, this area seems to be quite attractive with the flat prices!

Really? Judging by this and your previous posts I'd have guessed you were an underemployed EA looking to drum up a bit of business.

Really? Judging by this and your previous posts I'd have guessed you were an underemployed EA looking to drum up a bit of business.

Wow so by 2 posts you can guess that im a underemployed EA looking to drum up business...........? Well i can assure you that im definately NOT a EA but simply just a first time buyer looking to buy our first house in the market reasonably priced thats close to London. I have made another post on some other forums asking for locals to provide there opinions and the general view is that the Ingress and Waterstone Park are the places to be.

If you search for my old posts you can probably see that i have scouted 2 other areas including:

Thamesmead (Turned out to be not worthwhile in particularly the prison)

Erith (Lots of people have mentioned its a dump including my friend who has just started working there LOL)