House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reck B

Joining The Nwo

Ok, so lets imagine there is an organised, subversive force as many suspect, called the New World Order.

One day, walking down a deserted street, a limo screeches round the corner and pulls up beside you. You're bundled into the back.

"Mr Reck B, We have been monitoring and testing you you since birth. You have been selected as a NWO operative. our task is to, well, to order the world in a new way. You and your family will be joining an elite club, you will have everything you need for the rest of your lifes. With finite resources and an ever growing population, we must redress the world balance, so our main priority is to steralise people with an inferior genetic code to ours by spraying chemicals into the atmosphere. The future of mankind depends on us. Are you in?"

I'd be like.

"F*ck yeh! Give me a beret."

Better to be the King of hell than a servant in heaven?

The problem is being loyal and part of the machinery of change does not guarentee you a place in the new world order.

More likely you'd have a poisoned celebration dinner, or be taken to a predug hole in the desert and shot once you had served your purpose.

This has been proven time and again, General Wu in 300 BC did a runner (Sun Tzu) as the emperor would kill him.

General Chi Di Kwang who defeated Japanese pirate raids and built the great wall was sacked and assassinated shortly after.

Lin Bao who commanded the infantry in Korea was liquidated by Mao.

In modern times SAS troopers were left to die in Iraq to save embarrassment of the government.

Thus the faithful are not always saved.

Id join to learn as much as i can so as to aid in the eventual destruction of a NWO.

If theres one thing ive seen from recent elections, forming a sucessful new democratic party is impossible in this day and age. Sheeple always vote LibLabCon, you need to ingratiate yourself from the inside, then execute change.

Only if I can have a hoverboard too.

I'm sorry X-Quork, the NWO cannot facilitate requests for items found only in fictional hollywood films. you have been de-selected.

*erases X-Quorks memory and ejects him through the sunroof*

Guest X-QUORK

I'm sorry X-Quork, the NWO cannot facilitate requests for items found only in fictional hollywood films. you have been de-selected.

*erases X-Quorks memory and ejects him through the sunroof*

House prices only ever go up.

Guest theboltonfury

House prices only ever go up.

Would love a bit of NWO. Bring 'em on!

Ok, so lets imagine there is an organised, subversive force as many suspect, called the New World Order.

One day, walking down a deserted street, a limo screeches round the corner and pulls up beside you. You're bundled into the back.

"Mr Reck B, We have been monitoring and testing you you since birth. You have been selected as a NWO operative. our task is to, well, to order the world in a new way. You and your family will be joining an elite club, you will have everything you need for the rest of your lifes. With finite resources and an ever growing population, we must redress the world balance, so our main priority is to steralise people with an inferior genetic code to ours by spraying chemicals into the atmosphere. The future of mankind depends on us. Are you in?"

I'd be like.

"F*ck yeh! Give me a beret."

Already taken that ride, offer accepted, now just laying low till the big day.

Recommend you spraypaint your HPC username on the roof of your home to facilitate the selection process.

Guest X-QUORK

Recommend you spraypaint your HPC username on the roof of your home to facilitate the selection process.

:lol::lol::lol:

Should we have our avatars airpainted onto our cars too?

Having met you at that london meet up a year or two back I can quite picture you as a sleeper agent.

Guest theboltonfury

:lol::lol::lol:

Should we have our avatars airpainted onto our cars too?

If you see a blue Laguna with TBF TBF TBF, then beware.

Guest X-QUORK

If you see a blue Laguna with TBF TBF TBF, then beware.

And if you ever see a blue Laguna with X-Q, likewise.

Having met you at that london meet up a year or two back I can quite picture you as a sleeper agent.

Hi Superted

Hope to see you soon at the HPC post armageddon party.

Havent been posting much because, as you might imagine, i've been pretty busy what with one thing and another.

HPC has meets? :huh:

Two years ago with the world crashing round our ears someone arranged a open invite to the pub.

It was brilliant, death threats posted on YouTube, police going to the bar beforehand.

I'd like to have another, try and get injin and scepticus in a room together. See if the world implodes.