House Price Crash Forum

First Male Pill.

HOLA441
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

I'd take it but not tell the missus/girlfriend.

Insist she take the pill.

That way, if she gets preggers, she's cheated on you. And if she tries to get preggers with you ("accidentally" forget to take a pill) then she won't.

HOLA444
Professor of Haim Breitbart of Israel's Bar-Ilan University, who has helped develop the pill said: Men dont cope well with side effects and having side effects would probably put many off wanting to take a pill. Weve had none of those problems with our pill.

Women are clearly made of sterner stuff.

Has there been a study which finds women cope better with side effects?

HOLA445

I was going to say that there'd be no way I'd trust a man to remember to take it but then I read the article and it said it would only need to be taken once a month or even once ever three months. I think I'd still insist on watching him take it though.

Funny how men are not trusted to do so. No way a man would accidentally want a baby. The law is rigged against men and an unwanted pregnancy is like a forced bankruptcy. And many women as they get older will do ANYTTHING to have a baby

HOLA446

I was going to say that there'd be no way I'd trust a man to remember to take it but then I read the article and it said it would only need to be taken once a month or even once ever three months. I think I'd still insist on watching him take it though.

Ah, I was waiting until this old bs of an argument was wheeled out.

To be honest, there's no way I'd trust some of the women I've known to take the pill. I'd take the male pill, no doubt about it, I trust me more than some hormonal female

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Pah sex is so overatted anyway.

The feeling (even though I've developed a tolerance for it) of going absolute all in on a corner with the road inches from your face is a much bigger thrill.

Granted you stop and think blimey that was nuts afterwards, but you turn the bike around and do it again.

Sex doesn't even come close to this kind of thrill.

Even bigger thrills are off roading when on a banked loose surface you think OMG every second I spent 30 hours riding in a mire like that the endorphin rush (afterwards) from the I'm going to die feeling was incredible more than getting your rocks off.

The fight/flight reflex is MUCH stronger than the desire to shag.

HOLA4410
Guest Noodle

Pah sex is so overatted anyway.

The feeling (even though I've developed a tolerance for it) of going absolute all in on a corner with the road inches from your face is a much bigger thrill.

Granted you stop and think blimey that was nuts afterwards, but you turn the bike around and do it again.

Sex doesn't even come close to this kind of thrill.

Even bigger thrills are off roading when on a banked loose surface you think OMG every second I spent 30 hours riding in a mire like that the endorphin rush (afterwards) from the I'm going to die feeling was incredible more than getting your rocks off.

The fight/flight reflex is MUCH stronger than the desire to shag.

Correct! :)

Nothing else comes close.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Men are very forgetful creatures when it comes to the mundane though - half the men I know would either forget to take it or not remember if they had taken it or not.

Men are forgetful????? They may well be true to some degree but many (most) women I've known take forgetting thigs to an almost professional level.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest Noodle

I'd take it, I never trusted some of the manipulative women I've been out with (but the sex was good), so I always used a condom I brought, despite them not wanting me to.

Great craigslist ad on this very subject!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html

So, should you take the red pill or the blue pill.

On cue, this thread is perfectomundo! The wife has just been taken in, looks like the baby is due anytime now.

HOLA4415

So, should you take the red pill or the blue pill.

On cue, this thread is perfectomundo! The wife has just been taken in, looks like the baby is due anytime now.

Sorry I hope you don't mind me asking but is the baby yours?

HOLA4416
Guest Noodle

Sorry I hope you don't mind me asking but is the baby yours?

Absolutely not! That's disgusting! What sort of dirty ******* would have sex with their own wife? :lol:

HOLA4417

I'd still prefer to be in control of my own fate.

HOLA4418

I'd still prefer to be in control of my own fate.

IMHO most sensible people men and women like to be in control of there own fate. I discovered that my ex was pretending to take her pill, when I discovered tens of loose pills in the bedside cabinet. Men haven't been able to control there own fate unless they got a vasectomy.

HOLA4419

IMHO most sensible people men and women like to be in control of there own fate. I discovered that my ex was pretending to take her pill, when I discovered tens of loose pills in the bedside cabinet. Men haven't been able to control there own fate unless they got a vasectomy.

I am horrified by what some women will do. What was your reaction?

HOLA4420

I am horrified by what some women will do. What was your reaction?

I had already kicked her out and changed the locks. She sell terminated by taking a pill overdose one evening and told me I had murdered her baby the second time, first time she went for an abortion after we got back together, 3rd time we had already split up and it was a leverage point. I'm 90% confident she has cheated a number of times anyways...

HOLA4421
Guest Noodle

I had already kicked her out and changed the locks.  She sell terminated by taking a pill overdose one evening and told me I had murdered her baby amongst other things. I'm 90% confident she has cheated a number of times...

Are you still in this situation?

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Are you still in this situation?

Nahh its all good, she disappeared along time and Im in the clear, this ex is the one that read ALL my HPC posts hoping to find some evidence of me cheating (crazy women, see post count to the left). This same ex still tries to make friends with my mates and take them from me, acting all weird, one mate even suspected he was drugged when he bumped into her in the pub and was discovered lieing in an alley by another mate looking scared outside his flat! A different ex texted me once asking for my credit card details so she could send me some money (yeah right!), and to tell me her baby was now 2! I reminded her we had only split up 1 year previously. She tried to spin it by changing the non existent babies age!

There are some crazy people in this world, just look at HPC posters that have gone AWOL...

HOLA4424
Guest Noodle

Nahh its all good, she disappeared along time and Im in the clear, this ex is the one that read ALL my HPC posts hoping to find some evidence of me cheating (crazy women, see post count to the left).  This same ex still tries to make friends with my mates and take them from me, acting all weird, one mate even suspected he was drugged when he bumped into her in the pub and was discovered lieing in an alley by another mate looking scared outside his flat!  A different ex texted me once asking for my credit card details so she could send me some money (yeah right!), and to tell me her baby was now 2!  I reminded her we had only split up 1 year previously.  She tried to spin it by changing the non existent babies age!

There are some crazy people in this world, just look at HPC posters that have gone AWOL...

Mentalism. There's a whole branch of medical science dedicated to it, just ask Aunt Jess.

Tulip should be along any minute to give us a run down of the proportion of mentalists to non-mentalists to make us feel that bit more human again, I always appreciate it.

Just been told. ETA, 2 days apparently. Gives me a bit of time to prepare. Ni's excited to have a little sister which makes it all fine by me.

HOLA4425
Guest Noodle

You know parry you should setup a Ladyboy dating service, I bet 90% of blokes couldn't tell the difference and would be happy to remain childless.

Or

ladyboy8.jpg

Are you talking about smuggling ladyboys into the UK, Ken? Coz' it'll be much more profitable than haddock and chips.

Archived