House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ianbeale

Property Ladder House For Sale

I remember seeing property ladder about a year ago with the two dizzy daddys girls who had ago at making themselves property developers. Cant remember the exact details of how they faired other than they were getting pretty stressed out about the hole thing, and they ignoreed eveything sarah said going for a very personalised style.

well

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/art-deco-house-lilli...1QQcmdZViewItem

hope all works out for them

bless

Is it the same house? What happened to the lovely picture they had of the blue coloured Indian goddess hanging on the chimney...?

I remember seeing property ladder about a year ago with the two dizzy daddys girls who had ago at making themselves property developers. Cant remember the exact details of how they faired other than they were getting pretty stressed out about the hole thing, and they ignoreed eveything sarah said going for a very personalised style.

well

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/art-deco-house-lilli...1QQcmdZViewItem

hope all works out for them

bless

I was so tempted by eBay's "Buy It Now!" button. :D

Nomadd

Is it the same house?  What happened to the lovely picture they had of the blue coloured Indian goddess hanging on the chimney...?

Pretty sure, it looks identical from the outside and I remeber the roof terrace it is definately the same location (I come from this area). But yes the decor has been toned down a bit, if only they had listened to the great one in the first place.

I could live in a house like that.

Did the developers fall out with the neighbours? Something to do with needing access from the neighbours garden to be able to work on the back or side of the property?

Or is that a different programme I'm thinking of?