House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mega

About Bloody Time

http://www.telegraph...-warns-BMA.html

This is what i wanted to see, REAL cuts........Blood on the floor.....not just talk.

Mike

The NHS is a mindset, and a negative one at that, watch something on Corrie, believe you have it and away you go, managers salary a Go Go. Most illness is preventable with the right mental attitude IMO. Cut this monster to the bone I say.

The NHS is a mindset, and a negative one at that, watch something on Corrie, believe you have it and away you go, managers salary a Go Go. Most illness is preventable with the right mental attitude IMO. Cut this monster to the bone I say.

Are you from the Glenn Hoddle school of thought? Mad?

Yeah, let's bin all the doctors and nurses and promote positive thinking to banish illness.

Crazy fool.

Edited by pie-eater

I let my weight get away from me...............by my mid 40's i was 14 stone (am only 5 foot 7)........delighted to say in 4 moths i got it down to just under 12 stone. I recall me being 10-11 stone 20 years ago..........& i WILL be again. I am shocked by how many 20 somethings are VERY overweight !!!!!

I mean walk round Asda & their bellys arrive 2 mins before they do.

This MUST change

Mike

I let my weight get away from me...............by my mid 40's i was 14 stone (am only 5 foot 7)........delighted to say in 4 moths i got it down to just under 12 stone. I recall me being 10-11 stone 20 years ago..........& i WILL be again. I am shocked by how many 20 somethings are VERY overweight !!!!!

I mean walk round Asda & their bellys arrive 2 mins before they do.

This MUST change

Mike

But that's just a symptom of our lazy society.

Food is cheap and cheap food is even cheaper, and full of lard. People are lazy.

You admit to being fat, so are saying you're part of the problem,

Fatty

Are you from the Glenn Hoddle school of thought? Mad?

Yeah, let's bin all the doctors and nurses and promote positive thinking to banish illness.

Crazy fool.

mmm... I`m not going to be hard on you, just ask you seriously if you have not yet worked out a correlation between what you think,and what you feed your mind,and the sort of life you lead and the health you enjoy. Bringing up the Hoddle example suggests to me that you are either taking the pish, or you are too plugged in to the brainwashing?

But that's just a symptom of our lazy society.

Food is cheap and cheap food is even cheaper, and full of lard. People are lazy.

You admit to being fat, so are saying you're part of the problem,

Fatty

Got you, you were taking the pish. Don`t up your meds, as you were folks.

mmm... I`m not going to be hard on you, just ask you seriously if you have not yet worked out a correlation between what you think,and what you feed your mind,and the sort of life you lead and the health you enjoy. Bringing up the Hoddle example suggests to me that you are either taking the pish, or you are too plugged in to the brainwashing?

Taking the piss, of course :D

GPs have been given a golden spoon and need to be reigned in. My brother is one such GP and is swimming in money that he doesn't work for, by his own admission.

The coal face needs attention.

Edited by pie-eater

Taking the piss, of course biggrin.gif

GPs have been given a golden spoon and need to be reined in. My brother is one such GP and is swimming in money that he doesn't work for, by his own admission.

The coal face needs attention.

Your brother will be fine as long as the sheeple believe five minutes with him writing on a clipboard can reverse the situations they have thought themselves into (with major help from a diet of media nonsense) mass shamanism at it`s finest.

Your brother will be fine as long as the sheeple believe five minutes with him writing on a clipboard can reverse the situations they have thought themselves into (with major help from a diet of media nonsense) mass shamanism at it`s finest.

Indeed,

He pulls in around £180k per year for doing not much (his words). He is a great listener and admits that's the actual sum of his role. Knowledge is power.

Fair play to him for working his ass off and taking advantage of the free (as it was) education system.