House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest happy?

Anyone Miss The Times

Guest happy?

As title.

It occurred to me that it's been a couple of weeks since I saw anyone quoting The Times here.

Guest happy?

You can register, its not pay-for yet.

Modified to accommodate updated info!

Yeh you just have to register. Then you get logged out all the time. Its been a bit of a disaster (according to PE). The WebDev team have already got their cards (probably only temps anyway).Apparently the Sunday Times website gets very few visits. But yes I miss Anatole Kaletski, for a damn good laugh if nothing else and only to marvel why he is so well remunerated for his err.. "talents."Oh and David Smith. He should write sitcoms!

Not missed it at all. I just deleted it from my 'Favourites' and essentially eliminated it from my net routine.

It doesn't exist for me anymore.

As title.

It occurred to me that it's been a couple of weeks since I saw anyone quoting The Times here.

Not quite - TiredOfWaiting quoted an article just recently, I told him off for citing un-verifiable sources :)

Regarding the Times and Murdoch: it's going to be interesting to watch a so-called "free market" champion get a lesson in, er, free markets.