House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deadman

At This Time Of Year

Keep this in mind or better still, print it off (in colour, of course) and keep it in your wallet or better still, stick to your arm for quick reference.

Keep away from the gold and smell of sugar puffs. It's bad for you.

Scale_1.jpg

This is an Australian safety poster. We don't have to worry about anything here, unless the government or the Daily Mail say so.

How do you use it? P*** on it to compare?

Funny that the OP mentioned sugar puffs, my pee smells EXACTLY like sugar puffs sometimes.

Took me a while to work out where I had smelt that smell before, since I've not had sugar puffs in a long time.

Guest Noodle

Keep this in mind or better still, print it off (in colour, of course) and keep it in your wallet or better still, stick to your arm for quick reference.

Scale_1.jpg

Is there another hosepipe ban or something?

Guest Noodle

Funny that the OP mentioned sugar puffs, my pee smells EXACTLY like sugar puffs sometimes.

Took me a while to work out where I had smelt that smell before, since I've not had sugar puffs in a long time.

I get that. Don't worry about it. Just drink a few litres of Cherry Coke and you'll be fine.*

*Get a blood glucose test now.

I abide by the 'Light corn colour pish' rule.

However that chart is missing one important stage of hydration.

The hungover not had a drink of water for 12 hours example.

NWA1269.jpg

I tried drinking a gallon a day, but ended up running to the loo all the time. Also the colour of peepee was almost completely clear. Suggested to me that the body was saying it didn't need any more water!

Guest X-QUORK

Scale_1.jpg

Nice calm language used there, very professional.

I tried drinking a gallon a day, but ended up running to the loo all the time. Also the colour of peepee was almost completely clear. Suggested to me that the body was saying it didn't need any more water!

All this 8-10 glasses a day nonsense is just that. It's bulls**t.

Drink when you are thirsty. End of.