House Price Crash Forum

The Forum Still Better Than The Main Forum

Bob8

HOLA441

I looked on the main forum.

I took that bullet for the team.

It is still full of bitter pseudo-intellectual dullards.

Please take my word for this. Washing my eyes in bleach after visiting that site was not pleasant.

HOLA442

Please take my word for this. Washing my eyes in bleach after visiting that site was not pleasant.

I actually posted some stuff on there the other day.

I, mostly, resisted being smutty.

It hurt.

HOLA443
HOLA444

There is only so much financial fruedian burble I can take in day - two minutes on main forum is all my sad little brain can take .

HOLA445
Guest Noodle

Bob8, please report to decontamination and then to debriefing.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I've obviously missed an OT "in joke." Why are so many sporting "Carry On" avatars? :lol:I've more or less decided never to post on MT again. I always feel dirty afterwards and need to shower for hours,Unless of course Dr Bubb posts a chart!

HOLA4412

I've obviously missed an OT "in joke." Why are so many sporting "Carry On" avatars?  :lol:I've more or less decided never to post on MT again. I always feel dirty afterwards and need to shower for hours,Unless of course Dr Bubb posts a chart!

You can blame Parry for that idea...he forced - he did unmentionable things - us to change our avatars to comedic talent.

HOLA4413
Guest Noodle

I've obviously missed an OT "in joke." Why are so many sporting "Carry On" avatars?  :lol:I've more or less decided never to post on MT again. I always feel dirty afterwards and need to shower for hours,Unless of course Dr Bubb posts a chart!

Unfortunately, the only one I've got left in stock is this late Bernard Manning, sold as seen, MOT test failure, bit of welding needed.

bernard.jpg

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Guest Noodle

I have noticed there are a few off-topic threads refering to pensions, economics, the budget etc.

WTF is happening? Is someone trying to stullify OT? Tone down the smut?

It's a conversion process. Some find it hard to let go when they retire from the main forum. They bring their baggage. Their mental baggage, the poor, poor souls.

Like care in the community, our well untrained unprofessionals here in the Priory OT help these vulnerable, wretched people back to full insanity health.

HOLA4416

It's a conversion process. Some find it hard to let go when they retire from the main forum. They bring their baggage. Their mental baggage, the poor, poor souls.

Like care in the community, our well untrained unprofessionals here in the Priory OT help these vulnerable, wretched people back to full insanity health.

:lol:

This forum is just another outlet for procrastination. The vast majority of my posts appear to have been in threads that have ended up in here. It's like a surefire way to get your topic shifted to off-topic;

Option 1. Mention gold . the yellow shiny stuff gold (well it's already off-topic so what's the point)

Option 2. Have me make a post

I'll try to leave my baggage at the door (do you charge by the kilo?)

HOLA4417
Guest Noodle

:lol:

This forum is just another outlet for procrastination. The vast majority of my posts appear to have been in threads that have ended up in here. It's like a surefire way to get your topic shifted to off-topic;

Option 1. Mention gold . the yellow shiny stuff gold (well it's already off-topic so what's the point)

Option 2. Have me make a post

I'll try to leave my baggage at the door (do you charge by the kilo?)

It's a completely free service.*

*Read small print here.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

I have noticed there are a few off-topic threads refering to pensions, economics, the budget etc.

WTF is happening? Is someone trying to stullify OT? Tone down the smut?

Sadly OT is also used as a dustbin for rejected MT threads. Quite frankly these should have their own subforum called "Fail", so keeping OT unsullied.

HOLA4423

I'm toying with the idea of moving to the Isle of Man subforum.  It looks nice and restful.  I'm not even going to give you a link:  the journey itself is one of the things that makes it worthwhile.

Dunno, since the mods moved OT to the bottom I've become an expert on NI property prices. Why is that near the top I wonder?  Doccyboy should be summonsed to OT for an explanation!  :lol: They are always moaning about HPI in NI.

HOLA4424

Sadly OT is also used as a dustbin for rejected MT threads. Quite frankly these should have their own subforum called "Fail", so keeping OT unsullied.

are you kidding? in the absence of light at these depths, that dead plankton raining down from above is all that keeps most of the bottom-feeders down here alive

HOLA4425

I'm toying with the idea of moving to the Isle of Man subforum. It looks nice and restful. I'm not even going to give you a link: the journey itself is one of the things that makes it worthwhile.

So long as you've got the legs for it.

Archived