House Price Crash Forum

Favourite Type Of Uniform

Guest Skinty

HOLA441
Guest Skinty

As per title.

Oh, sorry, was meant to make it more edgy and exciting rather than just a list. Oh well. I do wonder though why certain uniforms have certain attractions to those who don't have to wear them. Or do the people who have to wear them enjoy them too?

Do uniforms provide a sense of identity? Are they purely functional or should we take asthetics into account? Why are so many fetishes about uniforms?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest Noodle

As per title.

Oh, sorry, was meant to make it more edgy and exciting rather than just a list. Oh well. I do wonder though why certain uniforms have certain attractions to those who don't have to wear them. Or do the people who have to wear them enjoy them too?

Do uniforms provide a sense of identity? Are they purely functional or should we take asthetics into account? Why are so many fetishes about uniforms?

2481934529_f9553fa26e.jpg

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest Skinty

Though I did find...

big3900.jpg

Notice the different regulation skirt lengths - just like schools

Good point. And have you noticed the ones with longer skirts are more grumpy looking that the ones with short skirts who are smiling flirtatiously?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Laydees (and men of a certain persuasion) get hot and bothered by firefighters it seems. I was in a workplace that had a visit from the fire brigade one day - even pug-ugly firemen were getting ogled. Must be the shiny helmets and long powerful hoses ...

firefighters.jpg

post-16922-12775512010955_thumb.jpg

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest happy?

Good point. And have you noticed the ones with longer skirts are more grumpy looking that the ones with short skirts who are smiling flirtatiously?

Which begs the question - what's the one in the back row wearing aside from the grin?

HOLA4424

That's a 3-sigma collection of 20 women. :blink:

Normally you'd expect at least one you'd er... flirt with.

HOLA4425
Guest Skinty

Which begs the question - what's the one in the back row wearing aside from the grin?

Ye gods! One in the middle is wearing trousers!

It's not right!

Archived