House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gigantic Purple Slug

Hardest Cops

OK. They are hard. Hard as nails in fact.

But who is the hardest and why.

I vote for Bodie because of the way he punches that bag in the opening sequence, and he was in the SAS.

Jack Regan also gets an honourable mention. The Sweeney was incredibly violent, much more violence than cop shows on today.

OK. They are hard. Hard as nails in fact.

But who is the hardest and why.

I vote for Bodie because of the way he punches that bag in the opening sequence, and he was in the SAS.

Jack Regan also gets an honourable mention. The Sweeney was incredibly violent, much more violence than cop shows on today.

Wade or Deano

magnum%20force%20IMG_6152.jpg

I think though the most violent scene with CLint was in Coogans Bluff. Great film.

The bit where they have the fight in the pool hall. Nasty.

That raven haired girl with the thigh length boots. Gives me shivers even while the temperature is 30 degrees in here !

Guest Noodle

I think though the most violent scene with CLint was in Coogans Bluff. Great film.

The bit where they have the fight in the pool hall. Nasty.

That raven haired girl with the thigh length boots. Gives me shivers even while the temperature is 30 degrees in here !

Not seen it. I'll find it.

Guest happy?

I think Margaret Rutherford as Miss Marple could take John Thaw as Jack Regan any day - him and his gay sidekick Carter.

mar.jpg

margaret-rutherford.jpg