House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

British Man Dies During Sadistic European Sex Session

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1289216/British-man-dies-sadistic-sex-session-Europes-perverted-dominatrix.html

More fulmination for the Daily Mail readers.  

The quotes are interesting:

These are rich and powerful men who come to her (the cars etc). They are used to dominating others, so they seek relief by getting dominated. It's just a sign of how sick our money grubbing hierarchical society really is. They all need therapy and they are too ignorant to realize it.

- dr phil, anytown usa, 24/6/2010 18:30

I am kind of hoping Goldman Sachs are somehow involved.

British Man Dies During Sadistic European Sex Session .....BMW left parked outside

Jayzuss! Makes yer wonder what he forced in!

Guest X-QUORK

It's hard to think of more humiliating ways to die. I'm sure none of us want to go out in a blaze of comedy gold, apart from Anorthosite and Noodle (both terrible attention whores).

Guest Skinty

How much was his hous worth?

Some multiple of a million or a half million.

Mistress Lucrezia, who has been running her 'dungeon' in a detached house in the quiet village of Sint-Job-in-'t-Goor

The guy died in a Tom Sharpe novel!

Lucrezia, 46, whose real name was given only as Ira V.D., and Juno, 37, were both arrested and charged with assault and battery leading to death, without intent to kill.

Damn it ! Why wasn't she called Iva ?

I would have thought that if he wanted to suffer humiliation and a near fatal beating at the hands of some Germans he only had to wait a few more days...

One less pervert breathing our air. Best news since the cut of housing benefit.

Good grief.

Poor people or those with different tastes to be killed.

Please, look at the picture of the kittens and then listen to the nice song. It will help you feel better.

cute-kittens-2.jpg

Good grief.

Poor people or those with different tastes to be killed.

Quite, this guys predilictions were harmless to others if not, ultimately, himself and, presumably he was close to having a heart attack anyway. I note this from the Daily Mail coverage:

De Standaard quoted the Mortimer family's spokeswoman Emma Spearing as saying Belgian police initially told next of kin he had died in a hotel room.

Dishonest or not, it's nice to see the cops trying to save him and his family from public humiliation. A long-retired UK detective friend of my parents once told me he'd found an old chap dead in his bed with a jazz-mag in his hands and managed to stuff it into his own jacket pocket before anyone else came into the room. Seemed like the right thing to do he said, and I'm sure he was right.

A long-retired UK detective friend of my parents once told me he'd found an old chap dead in his bed with a jazz-mag in his hands and managed to stuff it into his own jacket pocket before anyone else came into the room.

Wouldn't it have been easier just to go to a newsagent?

Why pay when you can get it for free?

Ive got a pretty surly newsagent myself, but he's never tied me up and thrashed me.

Sometimes he just grunts when he hands me my change.

Ive got a pretty surly newsagent myself, but he's never tied me up and thrashed me.

Sometimes he just grunts when he hands me my change.

Perhaps he is a passive aggressive sadist.

Does he do you the occasional favour without being asked and then emphasised how guilty you should feel about it.