House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

Young Investing Heavily Into Sweets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

The junk food generation: British children getting fatter at twice the rate of Americans
By SEAN POULTER
Last updated at 7:53 AM on 25th June 2010
A shocking picture of the way children are gorging themselves on sweets, chocolates and snacks was revealed yesterday.
They are getting fat almost twice as quickly as American youngsters as they eat double the amount of sugary and savoury treats.

What is fundamentally wrong with our country? And why do so many people want to emigrate here? I also observe the huge growth in the numbers of fatties and Little Britain's parody on obesity is a fitting commentary.

We seem to have become a nation of HPI and sugar addicts. :(

Off topic, I know, but it ads to the pervasive sense of depression many are feeling. The economy will reflect the psychology of the nation and not the physiology--if you catch my drift.

We seem to have become a nation of HPI and sugar addicts. :(

Off topic, I know, but it ads to the pervasive sense of depression many are feeling. The economy will reflect the psychology of the nation and not the physiology--if you catch my drift.

I think the economy will well reflect the physiology - weak, flabby, and swamped with useless fat.

Wrt fattie kids, note that they had to rename "adult-onset diabetes" to type-II diabetes, 'cos so many ('merkan) kida were affected. Supersize that 30ox Coke...