House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Do You Secretly Have A Sick/perverse Sense Of Humour?

Following on from an unmentionable thread earlier on, do you many on here have to tone down their posts in case of offending others? I think I probably have, and I think I try to be careful on how I "dish it out" so to speak. I now suspect this topic to be the most depraved on HPC in history... what have I done? :o

There's no secret about it.

The trouble is that I laughed like a drain (crap metaphor)...Am I going to hell?

I didn' think it was a secret! :huh:

Only if the hamster splits

So if its just the one, then I am, but it sounds as if I'm safe if its multiple..phew..

Following on from an unmentionable thread earlier on, do you many on here have to tone down their posts in case of offending others? I think I probably have, and I think I try to be careful on how I "dish it out" so to speak. I now suspect this topic to be the most depraved on HPC in history... what have I done? :o

A pyschopath will put an axe in your head and not give it a second thought, a sociopath wants to put an axe in your head but lacks the courage and convinction so self-boundaries him or herself.

Maybe you need to get some help? :P

A pyschopath will put an axe in your head and not give it a second thought, a sociopath wants to put an axe in your head but lacks the courage and convinction so self-boundaries him or herself.

Maybe you need to get some help? :P

I think what I've got is uncurable.. :o

:blink:

I thought perversion was an entry requirement for off topic, didn't TMT, Parry and Anorthosite dress you up as the Hoff in drag and put you through the initiation ceremony?

I thought perversion was an entry requirement for off topic, didn't TMT, Parry and Anorthosite dress you up as the Hoff in drag and put you through the initiation ceremony?

I love that bottom. I had a link to the kontraband site once with about 30 bottoms in one image like that. Alas, it has gone forever and I am too busy to go look at it... so I will just stare at her...

One man's perversion is another man's foreplay.

I love that bottom. I had a link to the kontraband site once with about 30 bottoms in one image like that. Alas, it has gone forever and I am too busy to go look at it... so I will just stare at her...

One man's perversion is another man's foreplay.

I feel so violated...

Well luckily I already have the perm, but yes the initiation cememy was a bucketload of filth and depravity....I'm sure that there was numerous amounts of licking going on behind closed doors, but unfortunately I was cowering in a corner to take any notice..