House Price Crash Forum

The green party always have been and always will be useless and this woman is a great example of it, putting up corperation tax... because that's going to help create jobs!

And how can Ed Balls criticize anything the coalition have done is beyond me

Finally, the recycled crap that the all say, even the audiance. Some bird just said that the VAT rise is a regressive tax punishing the poor more than rich. She's only repeating crap that's been said time and time again on the BBC. :angry: :angry:

Who is this heffer on now, she can barely speak english and is complaining of cutting housing allowance.

Christ, people just complain about anything even though only a few '000 people will be effected.

Vince is on form though!

Guest BetterOffOnBenefits

Why does VAT hit the poor more?

Are they the only ones who buy goods?

The green party always have been and always will be useless and this woman is a great example of it, putting up corperation tax... because that's going to help create jobs!

And how can Ed Balls criticize anything the coalition have done is beyond me

Finally, the recycled crap that the all say, even the audiance. Some bird just said that the VAT rise is a regressive tax punishing the poor more than rich. She's only repeating crap that's been said time and time again on the BBC. :angry: :angry:

The Greens always come out with the most recycled crap..

Lucas has now achieved a prominance which is thoroughly undeserved. She ought to stay in Skidrow-on-Sea and serve her constituents, and the Beeb ought not to stand in the way of her Parliamentary duties.

The audience is choked full of party lackies though, I wouldn't worry about those tubes.

Vince is on form though!

Really, his body language there and in The House of Clowns tells me he is very uncomfortable in his new role. He will be the first to get out when things become bleak. The Lib/Dems are definitely not a party who see things through as they have proved in the past ;)

Flicked over for a few minutes during the ads break in the footy highlights. The fella on the far right (an aussie?) one of the few people I've heard give the coalition some credit.

They're the only ones who cant be arsed cooking from scratch..

You don't have to. Stonebaked pepperoni pizza at Aldi (350g) - 99p. Smashing. No VAT on meals you cook yourself.

Edited by deflation

Christ, if this audience is anything to go by, we'll end up back with a Labour govt before the year is out. They're just like junkies who wanrt their drugs back. I give up on the human race.

Where do they get them from?

The other poster is right, they just parrot what BBC News reported. No original thought or analysis.

Just listening to a bloke saying "we'll never be able to retire"

Some of us still haven't bought our FIRST HOME YET!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gif

The poor spend more and that is precisely why they are poor.

Does anyone have figures for this? or is it just another gross generalisation, like many others perpurtrated by lefties

e.g. All poor people commit crime because they're deprived etc

Christ, if this audience is anything to go by, we'll end up back with a Labour govt before the year is out. They're just like junkies who wanrt their drugs back. I give up on the human race.

Where do they get them from?

The other poster is right, they just parrot what BBC News reported. No original thought or analysis.

Just listening to a bloke saying "we'll never be able to retire"

Some of us still haven't bought our FIRST HOME YET!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gif

Any TV/Radio/Press involving a "member of the public" in a "debate" is a one-way ticket to elevated blood levels and rage IMO. I'm sure the national heart attack rate goes up whenever Question Time is on.

Is it wrong to hope Ed Balls dies of a horrific heart attack live on TV ?

Just wondering. Not at all related to the subject matter. Of course.

Why does VAT hit the poor more?

Are they the only ones who buy goods?

The clue is in the name -

Value added tax - a tax that favours people who don't add any value

A general expectation among the young now, they will never see a pension in their lifetimes.

We have extended life, but we have not extended quality of life. The human body begins to break down at the same age in 2010 as it did in 2000 BC. We are simply better at dragging life out after we get old and sick.

Is it wrong to hope Ed Balls dies of a horrific heart attack live on TV ?

I was thinking similar things but didn't want to be the one to say it laugh.gif

If it happens it was not my fault.

I have to ask this: When Kim Jong Balls is referring to a 'progressive government' is he meaning a state where the people become increasingly reliant on the Government for services/jobs etc.

This sounds like the least progressive thing I've ever heard of.

I apologise if I'm barking up completely the wrong tree, but I've heard this phrase a lot recently especially in the run up to the election and assumed it was just 'party talk' or an election slogan, but the penny dropped in my mind as to what Ed 'so what?' Balls is harping on about and I can't believe people buy it.

Edited by hpc-craig

A general expectation among the young now, they will never see a pension in their lifetimes.

We have extended life, but we have not extended quality of life. The human body begins to break down at the same age in 2010 as it did in 2000 BC. We are simply better at dragging life out after we get old and sick.

Theres a lot of truth in this.

One day the average life expectancy will be over 100 but for the last 20 yrs of that, you'll probably be praying to your maker to haul you in.

How is he allowed to have such an easy ride? Just nauseating to watch - I can't bear anymore! :

Him and the green woman are making me ill

Edited by princesstamtam

Really, his body language there and in The House of Clowns tells me he is very uncomfortable in his new role. He will be the first to get out when things become bleak. The Lib/Dems are definitely not a party who see things through as they have proved in the past ;)

Well, I find myself agreeing with everything he says, i'm not looking at the body language. The bloke from Lastminute.com seems alright as well.

But I'm getting very annoying with the constant 'VAT, VAT, VAT', pensions, benifits etc. People know we're f***ed, yet they all expect to carry on living the life of riley! The bubble needs popping!

PS. Good war speech by the chap from the Mail!

Whoa!!!

I've just noticed the Tie that Dimbelbore is wearing, is he colour blind? blink.gif

I'm surprised he isn't wearing a red rosette