House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daniel stallion

Forbidden Love

Ever fallen in love with someone?

Ever fallen in love?

In love with someone

Ever fallen in love? (Love…)

In love with someone

You shouldn't've fallen in love with?

Did you ever?

Guest Noodle

Ever fallen in love?

In love with someone

In love with someone

Yeah. The wife.

Guest X-QUORK

I see on the buses is a favourite source of new style avatars. Thats Olive, Blakey and Reg Varney sighted so far.

Love yours!

Ever fallen in love?

In love with someone

In love with someone

Yeah, and it didn't end well.

Does anyone know the name of the love that dare not speak its name?

If no one ever spoke its name, how did anyone know what to call it?

Ever fallen in love?

In love with someone

In love with someone

OK - I was 14 or 15 and went to a New Year's Eve party. I really fancied a similar-aged girl who was there and was pretty sure she felt the same. Anyway, I got absolutely wrecked to the point where I had no idea where I was or what I was doing. I was bad enough that my parents had to be called to collect me as the other party goers were getting worried about me.

A few days later, after needing to stay in bed and being grounded anyway, I met up with my friends again and found out that I'd tried getting off with the girl but, upon being spurned, ended up snogging the hosts' golden retriever, and I mean properly with tongues and everything.

The golden retriever was at least female but I suppose it still counts as "forbidden love".

OK - I was 14 or 15 and went to a New Year's Eve party. I really fancied a similar-aged girl who was there and was pretty sure she felt the same. Anyway, I got absolutely wrecked to the point where I had no idea where I was or what I was doing. I was bad enough that my parents had to be called to collect me as the other party goers were getting worried about me.

A few days later, after needing to stay in bed and being grounded anyway, I met up with my friends again and found out that I'd tried getting off with the girl but, upon being spurned, ended up snogging the hosts' golden retriever, and I mean properly with tongues and everything.

The golden retriever was at least female but I suppose it still counts as "forbidden love".

Nice work.

Did you keep in touch with the retriever or are you a cad?

Nice work.

Did you keep in touch with the retriever or are you a cad?

I'm ashamed to say I don't even remember her name.

When I was 10-12 I used to bunk together with my cousin on holidays in Scotland. She looked like a 1950s movie star, in the mold of a blonde Elizabeth Taylor.

eyes88.jpg

We used to play all day together and get quite physical, fighting and wrestling, rolling around, dressing up etc. She was a bit older than me. It took all my will not to climb up to the top bunk and get in with her. I'm glad I didn't. B)

post-1372-12774296940986_thumb.jpg

Guest anorthosite

I'm ashamed to say I don't even remember her name.

That's the advantage with dogs. They have their name on a collar so you can easily remember it.

Well, them and supermarket checkout staff.

Guest Noodle

:lol:

Ditto. Twice!

Is there a nerve connection between c*ck and brain? If I could just find it and sever it.........

My weakness was kindness unfortunately.

The old moo is back, heavily pregnant, 100 kgs and frankly we're getting on quite well, even do the garden together (I tend to potter these days). She's been very active in arranging the guttering folks to come round and finish off the rainwater harvesting system, my design, quite clever.

Guest X-QUORK

Oh I say Sergeant Major, I bet you say that to all the girls.

Only the beautiful ones madam, only the beautiful ones.

Guest Noodle

Black-Sheep_web.jpg

And when I finally broke it off, she asked "Izzit 'cause I iz black?"

:lol:

That is absolute comedy gold.

Encore!

Guest X-QUORK

Look, and you shall find Him...

1247z0z.jpg