House Price Crash Forum
ParticleMan

Procession Of The Paradoxes

So here we are, we're rid those and almost voted for the other - who (to paraphrase Him I'd readily deem our laureate) were pretending it to be their idea all along.

The Osberon (and his side-kick) have devilled the details in a package that targets unit-hour costs (lower wages and rents? who knew) alongside corporation tax, whilst adroitly lopping the tentacles off the state's "third way" chokehold on the productive.

Marinading overnight in the seemingly bottomless liquidity of their antecedents (an average age of how young?) and brazing agin the fire of a weak currency regime, served with sides of rising protection and internecine squabblery this is pro-research, pro-enterprise, pro-productive and no-nonsense policy - and for those ultimately dependant on capturing inconceivably vast slices of the real, a reversal of the utmost necessity.

But amidst the skein made good (for necessarily this demands those wrong be rightened, and vastly great their number be) who, which amongst us will transform the predictable, immeasurable, the lack of worsening into praise?

The greatest threat the UK ever faced is the economic populism which dominated this term's next ending - and oh, how divisive it will be.

Edited by ParticleMan

So here we are, we're rid those and almost voted for the other - who (to paraphrase Him I'd readily deem our laureate) were pretending it to be their idea all along.

The Osberon (and his side-kick) have devilled the details in a package that targets unit-hour costs (lower wages and rents? who knew) alongside corporation tax, whilst adroitly lopping the tentacles off the state's "third way" chokehold on the productive.

Marinading overnight in the seemingly bottomless liquidity of their antecedents (an average age of how young?) and brazing agin the fire of a weak currency regime, served with sides of rising protection and internecine squabblery this is pro-research, pro-enterprise, pro-productive and no-nonsense policy - and for those ultimately dependant on capturing inconceivably vast slices of the real, a reversal of the utmost necessity.

But amidst the skein made good (for necessarily this demands those wrong be rightened, and vastly great their number be) who, which amongst us will transform the predictable, immeasurable, the lack of worsening into praise?

The greatest threat the UK ever faced is the economic populism which dominated this term's next ending - and oh, how divisive it will be.

`ashes and diamonds, foe and friends, we were all equal in the end..................................................................` que sax solo

Edited by douggggy

They have pretended it's all their idea, now they have to find someone else to have the idea for the next thing they wanna do.

Because as we know, it can't be laid at their door or it's rope time.

Shall we play blame the victim, perhaps?

Shall we play blame the victim, perhaps?

The aggrieved always see an ounce of this, and no support's unanimous.

Regardless, I see only crises left (lest we forget this parliament's cause) as future change's mechanic.

The rhetoric's too loud, too strong to change, the cost too great - and the claims due too vast, those due as this term matures (even let run full - too soon) those really due to great to ignore, then.

The theft you're seeking won't be increased depth (no new printing) - and you've been right, it went before.

Weak currency (and with no walls) is here to stay a while.

The rest is predeterminned - what price further theft* from the lenders now made whole?

(* 'tis more than one dimension)

Edited by ParticleMan

Guest Noodle

Nope, sorry, I know all the words but I really don't understand any of that.

Another razor blade over a briar patch

If a corporation buys an expensive gift for a wrinkled wheelbarrow, then a jersey cow laughs out loud. An orbiting sheriff assimilates an infected stovepipe, and a pit viper around a dust bunny graduates from the feverishly imaginative cashier. The blood clot behind a paycheck gives lectures on morality to a shabby cocker spaniel, or the mitochondrial fire hydrant carelessly makes a truce with a jersey cow defined by a lover. A polygon gives lectures on morality to a precise diskette.

If a corporation buys an expensive gift for a wrinkled wheelbarrow, then a jersey cow laughs out loud. An orbiting sheriff assimilates an infected stovepipe, and a pit viper around a dust bunny graduates from the feverishly imaginative cashier. The blood clot behind a paycheck gives lectures on morality to a shabby cocker spaniel, or the mitochondrial fire hydrant carelessly makes a truce with a jersey cow defined by a lover. A polygon gives lectures on morality to a precise diskette.

Thank you, that makes it much clearer :D

The aggrieved always see an ounce of this, and no support's unanimous.

Regardless, I see only crises left (lest we forget this parliament's cause) as future change's mechanic.

The rhetoric's too loud, too strong to change, the cost too great - and the claims due too vast, those due as this term matures (even let run full - too soon) those really due to great to ignore, then.

The theft you're seeking won't be increased depth (no new printing) - and you've been right, it went before.

Weak currency (and with no walls) is here to stay a while.

The rest is predeterminned - what price further theft* from the lenders now made whole?

(* 'tis more than one dimension)

I'm sure labour will print.

Other than that, gotcha.

the trick is to make it rhyme.

Guest Noodle

I've taken the other end of Seuss's bet - fewer words, but denser. :lol:

I'm glad those who read, did - peace, all.

It's poetry, Particles.

Just need a little line at the bottom indicating whether something is good or bad. Perhaps use a caveman clip art pic. If he's smiling, it's good . . .

Some of us aren't the sharpest tools in the box.

Just need a little line at the bottom indicating whether something is good or bad.

Like any self respecting charlatan sometimes it's best* not to explain the trick too well.

We'll see how long it takes these themes to grow in the wild things they are.

A month? A year? If I could do both when and what... I too would eat my fill of unicorn rib-eye.

(* that said I'm rather looking forward to it all)

Guest Noodle

Like any self respecting charlatan sometimes it's best* not to explain the trick too well.

We'll see how long it takes these themes to grow in the wild things they are.

A month? A year? If I could do both when and what... I too would eat my fill of unicorn rib-eye.

(* that said I'm rather looking forward to it all)

:blink:

6165-Caveman-Holding-A-Lit-Torch-Clipart-Picture.jpg

So it's bad? Is that the translation?

I'll plead Particle on that one. Lets wait and see.

Either the nasty beast of discontent in the background is an illusion or it is real.

Or perhaps the wee guy in the bowler has a fearsome spear just out of shot.

Edited by scepticus

Guest Noodle

I'll plead Particle on that one. Lets wait and see.

Either the nasty beast of discontent in the background is an illusion or it is real.

Or perhaps the wee guy in the bowler has a fearsome spear just out of shot.

It's all beginning to make sense now. :unsure:

well, the thread is titled procession of the paradoxes. Clarity is off topic.

An understandable, sensible, dismissal of sense and understanding.

Top stuff. :)

Guest Noodle

that made no sense to me at all. Nice one!

Anyone else?

When the abstraction ruminates, the light bulb starts reminiscing about lost glory. The bottle of beer from the eggplant makes a truce with a crane. When an industrial complex is cosmopolitan, a warranty related to the football team throws a boiled canyon at an oil filter. A maelstrom makes love to the tattered mastadon. A garbage can over the photon seeks another scythe.