House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woot

If This Were The Hpc Deli And You Could Order Whatever You Liked...

I'd go roast chicken breast with red cabbage coleslaw on malted grain with a little rock salt and black pepper.

Or on a low carb day I'd have salami cornets filled with cream cheese and chopped dill pickle.

What would you like?

Guest Noodle

I just read the word, pate, and it took me back to my days of obesity. It was nice though.

I have to admit that I have a weakness for Subway's Italian BMT on italian herbs and cheese, cheese and toasted (whoever says no to that?), all the salad with extra jalepenos and southwest sauce. Yummy. Hummus and guacamoli sandwiches are also rather nice.

Would you like fries with that Madam?

Italian%20bmt.jpg

BTW what's SouthWest Sauce?

Guest theboltonfury

I may have a pastrami with gherkins and dijon mutard. Served on a granary torpedo.

I have to admit that I have a weakness for Subway's Italian BMT on italian herbs and cheese, cheese and toasted (whoever says no to that?), all the salad with extra jalepenos and southwest sauce. Yummy. Hummus and guacamoli sandwiches are also rather nice.

Sounds good. I love Subway, you can always smell them before you see them. Veggie delight usually though.

Guest theboltonfury

Sounds good. I love Subway, you can always smell them before you see them. Veggie delight usually though.

Don't mind Subway.

Usually have a Chicken Teryaki with jalapenos and chilli sauce.

I think I'II go to Greggs and not be such a ponce. <_<

Yes.

It used to be good here, but not anymore.

I think they have changed the bread.

Subway is poncy?

How much luke warm, gelatinous, with a passing resemblance to meat, stodge in puff pastry can I get for a £1 there?

Are the staff surly with an appearance that they're provding a personal disposal service for any unsold items at the end of the day?

Do most of the customers look like they're counting their purchase as one of their 5-a-day?

Guest X-QUORK

How much luke warm, gelatinous, with a passing resemblance to meat, stodge in puff pastry can I get for a £1 there?

Are the staff surly with an appearance that they're provding a personal disposal service for any unsold items at the end of the day?

Do most of the customers look like they're counting their purchase as one of their 5-a-day?

:lol:

Laugh My Well-Toned **** Off

Huge club sandwich on toasted white bread with chips and a pickle.

Failing that a Dan Ryan's cheeseburger, anyone who's ever been to this place in Hong Kong will know what I am talking about.

Burger goodness on a cosmic scale.

Hmm, let's see. Just eaten raspberries (mmm), and made homemade humous (much richer than shop-bought stuff) to celebrate the first fresh runner beans of the season. Looking forward to the gooseberries currently sitting in the fridge: think I'll eat a few fresh but make a fool of most of 'em.

Such a lovely season for delicious foods :)

Hey identical sandwich twin! thats a mighty fine choice. May I reccommend swapping the southwest sauce for hot chilli and mayonnaise?

Oh, and to drink on a hot summers day, a nice Hungarian Pinot Grigio. Can taste a bit thin at other times, but really comes into its own when it's hot&sunny. Or a Trebbiano blend, to remind me faintly of my years in Italy. Or for a longer drink, a Hefeweizen (wheat beer). As well as (of course) year-round drinks like tea and juice.

I am tenth in the queue.

I will never get served.

It is not even worth asking.

Pssst - you haven't taken a ticket.

deli_ticket_2.jpg

I often get a warm Pannini. Ham cheese tomato red onoins jalapenos and a dash of sweet chilla sauce. Lovely.

Although today I have gone for Roast beef and horseradish in a bap. Tasty.

I am tenth in the queue.

I will never get served.

It is not even worth asking.

Don't worry - we're laying on extra staff to cope with demand! :D

BTW i supported a school trip today and so had a school packed lunch :o including a cheese sandwich with stale, white bread, margarine and a small square of cheese cut so thin it was see-through. School dinners ain't what they used to be!

Don't worry - we're laying on extra staff to cope with demand! :D

BTW i supported a school trip today and so had a school packed lunch :o including a cheese sandwich with stale, white bread, margarine and a small square of cheese cut so thin it was see-through. School dinners ain't what they used to be!

Can I have a sandwich and world peace?

If I can only have one, I will go for the sandwich. If it is a nice one, that is.