House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lowrentyieldmakessense(honest!)

This-Is-One-Of-The-Largest-Tops-In-Stock-Market-History

link

“We’re now in the process of building one of the largest tops in stock market history. The result, I think, will be the most disastrous bear market since the ‘30s, and maybe worse.

Question: “What could possibly be behind such a bear market?” you ask. “The stock market is stirring up optimism on a weekly, if not daily basis, by not falling apart.”

Answer: This is the “rest” or “dead zone” I was talking about. Bear markets don’t conclude in a day, a week or a month. Months will go by, often adding to the bulls’ optimism.

I think the key element behind this great bear market will be the complete destruction of all fiat currencies. This has been a long time coming. Fiat currencies are “wealth” created by man. They are created without sacrifice, without labor, without risk, and without sweat. Basically they are an immoral device, created by secretive bankers.

great - lets get the controllers out of the way

I start reading that and I think "OK, I will go along with this"... no hard positive economic news why the markets are rising... rising unemployment, falling consumer confidence...

...and then there is the end of all fiat currencies stuff and I, rightly or wrongly, think it is a gold bug... and I switch off...

I start reading that and I think "OK, I will go along with this"... no hard positive economic news why the markets are rising... rising unemployment, falling consumer confidence...

...and then there is the end of all fiat currencies stuff and I, rightly or wrongly, think it is a gold bug... and I switch off...

russell seems to know a bit

link

great - lets get the controllers out of the way

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, yawn.

Boring.

The annoying thing is that the people that come out with this crap come out of the woodwork every time the market corrects a little 10 - 20% then disappear when it recovers.

Ignore the extremists. Even if the market drops 90% and I lose 90% of my equity wealth the gains made from buying shares at the bottom will more than compensate in the long run.

e.g. 30000 in equities.

90% drop = 3000 (i.e. 27000 loss)

10000 a year is allowance put into FTSE 100 when it is at a low of say 500.

Years later the FTSE is back into the mid 1000s so every 10000 invested is now 40 or 50 thousand.

I know it sucks to lose money but for most of us non baby boomers a wealth destroying full blown market crash is the only hope we have of striking gold like the previous generation.

Where is the opportunity today to buy anything cheap?

I also wish these sods will stop talking about doule tops, head and shoulders, bow ties and raspberry tarts forming in the markets... they have been saying this for a long, long, long time now... and the ruddy things keep going up.

Anyone got any hard evidence on who is buying these shares and where the money is coming from?

A few months back someone posted a few links to articles and videos pointing out that most CEOs were selling rather than buying, that lots of funds were not buying, that Joe Public was staying away and basically it was hedge funds covering their shorts pushing up the markets.... can they really being this for this long?

What is the latest scoop on this?

For a Dow Theorist it's a shame he's put up p&f chart showing a breakout on gold but ignored the fact that after all his screaming of an imminent breakdown in the DOW and Transports a couple of weeks ago they're now both on p&f buy signals.

Some consistency wouldn't go amiss matey.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, yawn.

Boring.

The annoying thing is that the people that come out with this crap come out of the woodwork every time the market corrects a little 10 - 20% then disappear when it recovers.

Ignore the extremists. Even if the market drops 90% and I lose 90% of my equity wealth the gains made from buying shares at the bottom will more than compensate in the long run.

e.g. 30000 in equities.

90% drop = 3000 (i.e. 27000 loss)

10000 a year is allowance put into FTSE 100 when it is at a low of say 500.

Years later the FTSE is back into the mid 1000s so every 10000 invested is now 40 or 50 thousand.

I know it sucks to lose money but for most of us non baby boomers a wealth destroying full blown market crash is the only hope we have of striking gold like the previous generation.

Where is the opportunity today to buy anything cheap?

Well that only happens if the crash happens quickly, it could fall heavily (say 75% , consolidate for ten years then drop another 60% 10 or even 20 years later), not much help if you are buying all the way to the bottom, and even if it does it in one go it doesnt help the poor bugger who has been accruing equities for the last 40 years about to retire

i think this is the top he is talking about, the timing is slightly out (although the shape is fine) but youll have to forgive that as i did it about 2 years ago when everyone was crapping themselves and talking about the end of the world, just before the biggest potential bear rally in history .

Dow H&S

For what its worth whilst i think the FTSE bear rally has ended (50 points above the estimated range) and it wont get back above 5850, i still think its another 3-5 months before the Dow and Asian Bear rallies top (after a decent selloff into the next 2-4 weeks). And once they are all in sync the main leg down of what weve been building towards for 80 years will happen over 3-5 years. The fact that it has taken so long to develop really highlights the impatience of the posters on here to want the crash to happen over 1 day, it wont, they dont, but once this next leg down (if it is correct) gets going most of those wishing for it to happen will be regretting every minute they wished for it because its not a housing crash, its a credit crash and that means an economic crash of unprecedented proportions,( housing is a side issue), most wont know whats hit em

Edited by Tamara De Lempicka

I bet a lot of people said that in 1935.

But agree, the article was ********. Market was 5800 in April, the trend is clear and already established.