House Price Crash Forum

David Cameron is putting on a very impressive display imho, Harmen showed how useless she is once again!

Macavity nowhere to be seen again?

Edited by NotMyHouse

Macavity nowhere to be seen again?

He wasn't at the Budget yesterday, was he? That would be embarrassing.

A man who would often disappear when times were difficult or questions were being asked. It's not healthy, is it?

Edited by tinker

He wasn't at the Budget yesterday, was he? That would be embarrassing.

Talking budget, I must say I was quite impressed with Osbourne. I am not a particular fan but I found his budget performance to be quite assured. Listening on R4 (now I'm a sad old fart) reminded me of how infuriating Brown was when he did his budgets, crowing about his deft management of the economy and all the great works NuLabour would be doing with our taxes. ;)

That awful Harriet Harpie was really quite awful in her response. She reminded me of some mid-life crisis teacher who is going a bit mental. :P

QB

Talking budget, I must say I was quite impressed with Osbourne. I am not a particular fan but I found his budget performance to be quite assured. Listening on R4 (now I'm a sad old fart) reminded me of how infuriating Brown was when he did his budgets, crowing about his deft management of the economy and all the great works NuLabour would be doing with our taxes. ;)

That awful Harriet Harpie was really quite awful in her response. She reminded me of some mid-life crisis teacher who is going a bit mental. :P

QB

Her voice is very much like a screechy version of Maggie's. Maggie had electrocution (!) lessons early on to get rid of shrillness and to give measured almost monotonous tones. Harperson is using the same technique but it isn't working as well as it becomes too shrill and almost like a high pitched squawk. Her poor husband.

I wonder where Broon has gone. No new, nothing. Vanished from the face. I am beginning to wonder if he has had a complete mental breakdown?

I wonder where Broon has gone. No new, nothing. Vanished from the face. I am beginning to wonder if he has had a complete mental breakdown?

If he has any conscience or honour he would have shot himself. I mean this seriously.

Unfortunately the most likely thing is that he is voluntarily out of the public eye based on advice from the likes of mandelson and campbell and expects to return. A truly evil cabaal.

If he has any conscience or honour he would have shot himself. I mean this seriously.

Unfortunately the most likely thing is that he is voluntarily out of the public eye based on advice from the likes of mandelson and campbell and expects to return. A truly evil cabaal.

So he won't be working in his constituency then? I hope he is on unpaid leave...

So he won't be working in his constituency then? I hope he is on unpaid leave...

...no ...no...this is another freebie provided by the taxpayer....should be heavy deductions for non attendance ...who does he think he is ..?....the Minister no longer in Waiting..?..... :rolleyes: