House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milton

Im Getting Labour Party Spam

Got an Email from Harriet Harman in my Email. [Posted Below]

Part of Labours new bag of dirty tricks is to send me four emails, with the same link to a precomposed message by the Labour Party, complaining about George Osourne and the budget, asking me to send their message to my local newspaper!

Link:

http://www2.labour.o...215-276851-2663

Labour Scumbags.

Daniel,

Today, George Osborne delivered a Budget that will throw people out of work, hold back economic growth and damage the public services we all rely on.

The Tories have broken their promise to be fair, with tax increases and benefit cuts that will hit hardest at the people who can least afford it.

The Tories are trying to duck responsibility for their reckless policies by pretending they have no choice about how deep and how fast they cut spending. But it isn't true.

The independent Office for Budget Responsibility says today that growth next year would have been higher and unemployment lower with Labour's responsible, credible plan to halve the deficit over four years.

Instead, the Tories' cuts are unfair to families and older people: cuts to the disability living allowance, cuts to help for the jobless, cuts to tax credits, cutting back free school meals, and cuts to Child Benefit, which they have frozen for the next three years. George Osborne claimed in the Budget speech that his tax rises will make the rich pay most. That is not true either. The Tories have increased VAT from 17.5% to 20%, so that higher prices will be paid in the shops by everyone, from pensioners to the unemployed.

The Chancellor says his top priority is cutting the deficit. But in order to get the deficit down, you need to keep economic growth up and you need to keep unemployment down. You don't get borrowing down by pulling the plug on support for business, throwing people out of work and stifling economic growth.

What the country needed today was a Budget to support economic growth, protect jobs and cut the deficit fairly. Instead the Tories gave us a reckless Budget that pulls the rug out from under the recovery. And they couldn't have done it without the support of the Lib Dems, who have let down everyone who voted for them in the election just a few weeks ago. Thank you

Harriet

I started out by sending emails to my local Labour MP going back 7-9 years, asking what Labour were going to do about making house prices more affordable.

[before she appeared on the front page of the Daily Telegraph, for fiddling expenses, flipping houses and making hundreds of thousands in profits]

I never got one reply. I sent a number of emails to the Labour party, over a number of years, asking about housing, and never recieved a single reply from any of them.

So I assume they have my email address on a database and are spamming anyone who sent them emails in the past.

Will be interesting to see how low Labour can sink. I'll post any more I get from them.

They also asked me to donate to The Labour Party! :lol:

snip

Reply to the email, attaching a really heavy item such as a house brick.

err

Guest UK Debt Slave

You poor ol' sausage!

Christ! An E-mail from Harridan Harperson!

I'd sue for causing emotional distress

I'd print it out, put each sheet in a separate envelope and mail them all back to Walworth Road, asking to be removed from their mailing list.:angry:

Guest X-QUORK

Send them a link to our OT Budget thread, or possibly the Diane Abbott one.

I started out by sending emails to my local Labour MP going back 7-9 years, asking what Labour were going to do about making house prices more affordable.

[before she appeared on the front page of the Daily Telegraph, for fiddling expenses, flipping houses and making hundreds of thousands in profits]

I never got one reply. I sent a number of emails to the Labour party, over a number of years, asking about housing, and never recieved a single reply from any of them.

So I assume they have my email address on a database and are spamming anyone who sent them emails in the past.

Will be interesting to see how low Labour can sink. I'll post any more I get from them.

They also asked me to donate to The Labour Party! :lol:

Just proves how desperate they are. GOOD!!!:D

Guest Skinty

Forward the email as an attachment to a website where you can register the sender as a spammer of unsolicited emails.

If they have spammed your hotmail address or other free email account then you can often mark it as junk mail.

Forward the email as an attachment to a website where you can register the sender as a spammer of unsolicited emails.

If they have spammed your hotmail address or other free email account then you can often mark it as junk mail.

As an advocate of recycling, we're going camping soon, and any literature from the labour party will come in handy as toilet paper.