House Price Crash Forum

Pareto's Law

HOLA441

The 80/20 principle. I'm a big believer in this and think that it 'generally' holds true for most things in life.

80% of the work is done by 20% of the people.

20% of the people really know what's going on while the other 80% are just sheeple.

80% of the public sector is unproductive and get away with it because the other 20% actually deliver a very good service.

80% of the wealth is held by 20% of the people.

80% of the time I'm right! :lol:

Any other 80/20 principles?

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

The 80/20 principle. I'm a big believer in this and think that it 'generally' holds true for most things in life.

20% of the people really know what's going on while the other 80% are just sheeple.

80% of the public sector is unproductive and get away with it because the other 20% actually deliver a very good service.

The Food Doctor diet (You Tube). As long as you eat the right stuff 80% odf the time you will loose weight/be more healthy :)

HOLA446
HOLA447

80% of Scepticus's posts are complete bolIox.

The other 20% are pathetic attempts to make himself look like some kind of intellectual.

I'm on lo-fi now PG - have you still got that manly WWF avatar - or has your other 20% conquered your conflictions and turned the closet to face the wall?

HOLA448

I'm on lo-fi now PG - have you still got that manly WWF avatar - or has your other 20% conquered your conflictions and turned the closet to face the wall?

Chortle I do like PG's manly retorts. I must be thick but Injin and Scepticus talk in riddles. Jonny Boy is just a wind up merchant. I respect your out and out Bulls like Godley and co

Edited by Conrad

HOLA449

Chortle I do like PG's manly retorts. I must be thick but Injin and Scepticus talk in riddles. Jonny Boy is just a wind up merchant. I respect your out and out Bulls like Godley and co

What has injin got in his pocketses !

One has motives. The other is aspiring. IMHO.

Both have excelled in their quest.

HOLA4410

about 80% of the time for 80% of the things in life? :unsure:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I'm a bit skeptical of this - I bet you can find 100s of examples where it works no doubt, but I bet there are also 1,000s where it doesn't!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415