Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Recommended Posts

The 80/20 principle. I'm a big believer in this and think that it 'generally' holds true for most things in life.

80% of the work is done by 20% of the people.

20% of the people really know what's going on while the other 80% are just sheeple.

80% of the public sector is unproductive and get away with it because the other 20% actually deliver a very good service.

80% of the wealth is held by 20% of the people.

80% of the time I'm right! :lol:

Any other 80/20 principles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed. Hence my 'generally' caveat. Still no less depressingly wrong though.

Sorry, I didn't see you had wealth on the list. My bad.

Pareto is a freakin' law of nature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 80/20 principle. I'm a big believer in this and think that it 'generally' holds true for most things in life.

80% of the work is done by 20% of the people.

20% of the people really know what's going on while the other 80% are just sheeple.

80% of the public sector is unproductive and get away with it because the other 20% actually deliver a very good service.

80% of the wealth is held by 20% of the people.

80% of the time I'm right! :lol:

Any other 80/20 principles?

The Food Doctor diet (You Tube). As long as you eat the right stuff 80% odf the time you will loose weight/be more healthy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

80% of Scepticus's posts are complete bolIox.

The other 20% are pathetic attempts to make himself look like some kind of intellectual.

I'm on lo-fi now PG - have you still got that manly WWF avatar - or has your other 20% conquered your conflictions and turned the closet to face the wall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on lo-fi now PG - have you still got that manly WWF avatar - or has your other 20% conquered your conflictions and turned the closet to face the wall?

Chortle I do like PG's manly retorts. I must be thick but Injin and Scepticus talk in riddles. Jonny Boy is just a wind up merchant. I respect your out and out Bulls like Godley and co

Edited by Conrad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chortle I do like PG's manly retorts. I must be thick but Injin and Scepticus talk in riddles. Jonny Boy is just a wind up merchant. I respect your out and out Bulls like Godley and co

What has injin got in his pocketses !

One has motives. The other is aspiring. IMHO.

Both have excelled in their quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 80/20 principle. I'm a big believer in this and think that it 'generally' holds true for most things in life.

80% of the work is done by 20% of the people.

20% of the people really know what's going on while the other 80% are just sheeple.

80% of the public sector is unproductive and get away with it because the other 20% actually deliver a very good service.

80% of the wealth is held by 20% of the people.

80% of the time I'm right! :lol:

Any other 80/20 principles?

about 80% of the time for 80% of the things in life? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

80% of Scepticus's posts are complete bolIox.

The other 20% are pathetic attempts to make himself look like some kind of intellectual.

do I have a new announcer/beater? Injin has been slacking recently...

Looking forwards to working with you Guru.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 80/20 principle. I'm a big believer in this and think that it 'generally' holds true for most things in life.

I'm a bit skeptical of this - I bet you can find 100s of examples where it works no doubt, but I bet there are also 1,000s where it doesn't!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What has injin got in his pocketses !

Knives and lint?

One has motives. The other is aspiring. IMHO.

Both have excelled in their quest.

Darn tooting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a bit skeptical of this - I bet you can find 100s of examples where it works no doubt, but I bet there are also 1,000s where it doesn't!

Works 20% of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 144 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.