House Price Crash Forum
Mikhail Liebenstein

More Indulgence Of The Babyboomers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1288613/Married-man-sex-change-wins-right-receive-pension-womens-age-60.html

Ok I don't actually see why there should be a differential between Men and Women on when they can claim a pension anyway. But this court case strikes me as ridiculous.  So because a Man changes Sex (presumably a cost to the NHS),  she then suddenly becomes entitled to draw the state pension 5 years earlier.

This really is the sort of indulgent, victimhood nonsense that has dragged this nation down under the last 13 years of Labour.  It is very much the last hoorah of the bab- boomers and their anything goes and we'll have our cake and eat it generation.

Personally, if they are going end up raising the state retirement age to 68 anyway, why did they not do it yesterday.

Guest Mrs Bradley

http://www.dailymail...ens-age-60.html

Ok I don't actually see why there should be a differential between Men and Women on when they can claim a pension anyway. But this court case strikes me as ridiculous. So because a Man changes Sex (presumably a cost to the NHS), she then suddenly becomes entitled to draw the state pension 5 years earlier.

This really is the sort of indulgent, victimhood nonsense that has dragged this nation down under the last 13 years of Labour. It is very much the last hoorah of the bab- boomers and their anything goes and we'll have our cake and eat it generation.

Personally, if they are going end up raising the state retirement age to 68 anyway, why did they not do it yesterday.

You really do buy into DM wind ups. Annoying tho' this may be, even you must realise thst most transgender ops are performed on non-boomers.

I'd be more concerned that the daily rags were printing inconsequential cr*p like this, instead of addressing issues of REAL concern, like:

Why do houses cost 3 times more than they did 14 years ago?

'Bout time they started flagging up real injustices, social problems.dry.gif

Guest Skinty

I have no idea what this has to do with baby boomers.

The real story here is that this person managed to gain legal recognition as a woman even though she wasn't living completely as a woman because she did not annul her marriage. And this was allowed because of her religious beliefs even though the rule applies to everyone else.

In effect this transgender woman was in a gay marriage. She should have annulled her marriage as it was based on the lie of her being a heterosexual man.

But yes, there should be equality in pension ages.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1288613/Married-man-sex-change-wins-right-receive-pension-womens-age-60.html

Ok I don't actually see why there should be a differential between Men and Women on when they can claim a pension anyway. But this court case strikes me as ridiculous.  So because a Man changes Sex (presumably a cost to the NHS),  she then suddenly becomes entitled to draw the state pension 5 years earlier.

This really is the sort of indulgent, victimhood nonsense that has dragged this nation down under the last 13 years of Labour.  It is very much the last hoorah of the bab- boomers and their anything goes and we'll have our cake and eat it generation.

I live near Brighton which has a reasonable number of Trannies. Quite a few of them are not Babyboomers and I suspect many are on all sorts of government bennys.

Not sure how Harriet Harperson's PC policies would have been applied to such a case.

This really is the sort of indulgent, victimhood nonsense that has dragged this nation down under the last 13 years of Labour.  It is very much the last hoorah of the baby - boomers and their anything goes and we'll have our cake and eat it generation.

Jesus Christ, transfer blame much? Anyway, he/she's 68, so pre-boomer. Not that that will matter with your twisted need to hate your parents....

do you mean these dickheads ??